• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aceshooter11 [20/07/2012] N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceshooter11

Portal
IGN: aceshooter11
Banned by?:
Time of ban: sometime between 19/07/2012 to 20/07/2012
Reason for ban: Mass Greifing of a township
Your story: From my point of view it was our town not his town. he was never officially
made mayor just assumed the role. when time came around I got bored of doing nothing so
I decided to fix the town since it was been a shit looking town that hasn't been worked on in months.

Edit:

First off don't really care But I didn't Grief your just ill-informed nor did you confront about them
I do not feel like wasting your or my time about it

Now for the deeper shit
This has nothing to do with this ban just the match the sparked the fire

I do not feel connected to this server anymore

Many things angry me everytime I play or look at the forums between Bias Staff [Note this has nothing to do with this incident or any connection to it], rules that don't get enforce toward ones that do break them. little things getting people banned like saying somthing in chat or asking a question, in other cases people completely exploiting in to towns admitting it to admins then admins just shake it off.

I feel I deserve a perma Ban from Both the game and Forums.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
/town who Howdanrocks - He's the owner of the Township, officially. Your "point of view" does not grant you the right to level the entire thing. It's also a crazy coincidence that you decided to pay someone to level the town within a week when Howdanrocks said he was going on vacation for about a week. Also, you being a citizen of the town does not grant you the right to make such drastic changes to the township. You should know better man...

What do you think this action should warrant as far as punishment goes?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
First off don't really care But I didn't Grief your just ill-informed nor did you confront about them
I do not feel like wasting your or my time about it

Now for the deeper shit
This has nothing to do with this ban just the match the sparked the fire

I do not feel connected to this server anymore

Many things angry me everytime I play or look at the forums between Bias Staff [Note this has nothing to do with this incident or any connection to it], rules that don't get enforce toward ones that do break them. little things getting people banned like saying somthing in chat or asking a question, in other cases people completely exploiting in to towns admitting it to admins then admins just shake it off.

I feel I deserve a perma Ban from Both the game and Forums.
Nope. Town owner never gave you permission to remove the entire Town, but you basically did. Haha.

k.

You've never been in huge trouble so I don't see a reason for a permanent ban. I'll talk to Kainzo about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.