• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Account question

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo
@Apherdite

When I created my MC account I wasn't aware I was going to be stuck with this lower cased numbers added pile of shit for a name. I have been considering purchasing another account with a more proper account name.

I am pretty sure multiple accounts is prohibited on Herocraft which is fine, the smash26t account could just get un-whitelisted because I would have no plans of ever using it again. However I was wondering if anything would transfer. The two things I am most worried about is my donor status (I plan on going to t6 soon) and probably the biggest thing is my levels.

Some feedback would be appreciated, thanks for your time!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We may be bringing out a Renaming service for a small fee or donor status. This would solve the problem of your name having numbers/lower case in chat.

WHen we push the client mode - it will also solve the issue with it overhead.

If you do want to purchase a new account, levels would not transfer, coin can.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
That would be excellent. If I were to T6 tonight would it be possible or is the service not yet available.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Yeah, only the name in chat... were you wanting the name to be changed for your login, or just... you know... I'm confused.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
basically just my display name. I was hoping to get "Smashbox" that way when people /tell smash it would still work the same =]

Btw T6 is awesome

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo

How about SMASH26t in color code 3. That way I keep the same name just make it look a bit more, normal.

We may be bringing out a Renaming service for a small fee or donor status. This would solve the problem of your name having numbers/lower case in chat.

WHen we push the client mode - it will also solve the issue with it overhead.

If you do want to purchase a new account, levels would not transfer, coin can.

In the communities I play we have a donation system when you could get a namechange for a small fee of 2 dollars the a UCP but in this case the forum/server.

A small one time donation of 2-5 bucks wouldnt be a bad idea... but we arent ready for such requests.

Create a support ticket center. ex: this: http://osticket.com/
It's great since they will have to submit a lay-out like this and the ticket will be sent to leads/admins.
Lay-out could be simple

IGN: >name here<
New Name: >name here<
Ticket receipt: >Payment reference ID for verification<

Look at the website and see if you like the idea. Good luck!
:)