• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Account and Email cleanup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been very active, but would like to keep account alive.
Greetings!
Just sending out a notice to everyone that we will be cleaning up old accounts and deleting emails.

It is our effort to stream line and currate our email list to ensure the emails we send are correctly being delivered to people who are actually wanting and willing to read!

If you have zero messages and don't want your account deleted, simply reply to this thread and you'll be safe!
The pruning process will occur in around two weeks. So please post a message or status update before then!

Thanks!

Greetings!
Just sending out a notice to everyone that we will be cleaning up old accounts and deleting emails.

It is our effort to stream line and currate our email list to ensure the emails we send are correctly being delivered to people who are actually wanting and willing to read!

If you have zero messages and don't want your account deleted, simply reply to this thread and you'll be safe!
The pruning process will occur in around two weeks. So please post a message or status update before then!

Thanks!

:3 OK then

Greetings!

Thanks!
^_^

Muphins69

TNT
Greetings!

Thanks!

Reply. I would like to keep my email and account.

Also, I'm confused, by account, do you mean our Herocraft accounts as a whole? (Brutal, haha).

And if so, what about the people who completely miss this thread and don't want their account deleted, but are still active? That could be highly unlikely, but...still. I do have further inquires but I'll leave it at this in case I'm completely missing the point.

Eischtee

Wood
Greetings!
Just sending out a notice to everyone that we will be cleaning up old HCO accounts and pruning emails.

It is our effort to streamline and curate our email list to ensure the emails we send are correctly being delivered to people who are actually wanting and willing to read!

Thanks!

Hello

An00bisX

Gold
Greetings!
Just sending out a notice to everyone that we will be cleaning up old HCO accounts and pruning emails.

It is our effort to streamline and curate our email list to ensure the emails we send are correctly being delivered to people who are actually wanting and willing to read!

Thanks!
Oi

kayan890

TNT
Greetings!

Thanks!
I would like to keep my account.

Greetings!

Thanks!
I'd not like to get deleted please.. I want to keep mine I've just been a little busier than usual.

vinstaal0

Stone
Greetings!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.