• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Account and Email cleanup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!
Just sending out a notice to everyone that we will be cleaning up old HCO accounts and pruning emails.

It is our effort to streamline and curate our email list to ensure the emails we send are correctly being delivered to people who are actually wanting and willing to read!

If you have zero messages and don't want your account deleted, simply reply to this thread and you'll be safe!
The pruning process will occur in around two weeks. So please post a message or status update before then!

Thanks!
I'm still alive

Greetings!
Just sending out a notice to everyone that we will be cleaning up old HCO accounts and pruning emails.

It is our effort to streamline and curate our email list to ensure the emails we send are correctly being delivered to people who are actually wanting and willing to read!

If you have zero messages and don't want your account deleted, simply reply to this thread and you'll be safe!
The pruning process will occur in around two weeks. So please post a message or status update before then!

Thanks!
ayy im here

menno

Iron
Greetings!

Thanks!

ok ;-)

Horsefinity

Stone
Greetings!

Thanks!

Am I safe now? ^^;

reaper556

Stone
Greetings!

Thanks!
Ok

Greetings!

Thanks!
Eyy Lmao don't do dis bb

firebot86

Stone
Greetings!

Thanks!
please no delete

QueenMomma

Glowing Redstone
Thanks for the heads up. Been away for a while, but I see there's been an influx of upgrades.

Looking forward to checking it all out!

Trolic

Stone
Thanks for the email notification. Go ahead and delete my account for now. When I am able to get things rolling with this game again, I will come back and start it up! Great mod you have here, can't wait for it to go to the Minecraft PE server too!

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
And I leave my message so stuff doesn't get deleted. Mostly taking an HC break, but still want to keep my info.

Greetings!

Thanks!
i dont like getting deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.