• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
@Magneus Accepted! Speak to a guild member in-game for our chat channel.

There are changes coming to the guild, ones that I think will help us get more things done in a quicker fashion. Stay tuned, Academites.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
And the Headmaster came to the Temple of the Plains, where the realm's fighters gathered to strengthen themselves as they stemmed the tide of cursed mirages that flowed forth from the place. He joined them in their service to Dragongarde, and as he fought the Zo Haddy appeared to cause mischief. Among the endless shades the Zo summoned giants and the twisted souls of the Nether to cause trouble for the ones who fought there. The creatures divided the group and caused some of them terrible injury. As the Headmaster struggled to defeat each one his ability to work storm magic increased.
By the time Haddy grew bored and the mirages subsided, the Headmaster could summon bolts of lightning large enough to engulf bands of men. He set out from the Temple giving thanks for the Zo's hard-earned gift.

Also he killed sheep.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
IGN: Nadastorm
Current/Mastered Classes: Rogue - Ninja
Current/Mastered Professions: Merchant
Current Township: None
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: The town I was a part of went inactive and I need something to do, friends to hang out with because i've been really bored of Herocraft as of late. I bought a plot in Dragonguarde and have a shop in the Trade District so I didn't want to join another town. @Theazian has been bugging me to join too ;)
Do you want to be excluded from any particular team?: I'm willing to help and participate in guild activities in any way I can

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I... don't remember you from the guild. :eek: Must have been from Sanctum when Domi controlled the guild, am I right?
I'm probably not right.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I would if I could but I can't. Sig image won't load. But I guess you're ShadoWall?
Yup. I went on acherous because I needed a break from everyone on the server bothering me. All the reasons I told you for leaving are true but instead of leaving I made a new account. I tried to tell as few people as possible so sorry for that! :p

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Yup. I went on acherous because I needed a break from everyone on the server bothering me. All the reasons I told you for leaving are true but instead of leaving I made a new account. I tried to tell as few people as possible so sorry for that! :p
Woah.. Shadowall? dude.. you got some explainin to do..

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The PvP tournament is upcoming. Shall we try to assemble a team? Anybody who has leveled their spec over level 30 can apply. Just give your name, class and level right here.

I'm a master Wizard, @Dielan9999 is a nearly-mastered Necromancer, and I think @ironee212 is a master Cleric. This at least gives us some stuff to work off of. Acherous has said that he has work on the day of the tourney, so he won't be able to help out.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
The PvP tournament is upcoming. Shall we try to assemble a team? Anybody who has leveled their spec over level 30 can apply. Just give your name, class and level right here.

I'm a master Wizard, @Dielan9999 is a nearly-mastered Necromancer, and I think @ironee212 is a master Cleric. This at least gives us some stuff to work off of. Acherous has said that he has work on the day of the tourney, so he won't be able to help out.

Definitely get a team going, they need more and I want to spectate :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The HQ is [finally] up and running! Could use some decoration and a little alteration yet but it's functional. Coords will be distributed in-game only. Council and Devotees already know where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.