• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The AC HQ could be something like my duo-Orthanc designs from the last Skyforge. Very magic-like and all. I am planning to eventually build a mammoth Orthanc-esque tower, so I might just make that an Academy building anyways.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The HQ contest is closed. By this I mean that if you have an entry that has not yet been sent, send it NOW. ;) I don't want to miss anybody.

Our only entrants so far are Haxnn, St3pur308, Kurugi, and Watter_Bottle (who posted pics here instead of PMing me). I 'll begin judging soon(tm), so if you've been meaning to enter, or have ideas, or wanted to enter but it's too late it's not really and go now darn ye.

Also soon we'll be cracking down on keeping track of our members' levels. For us to proceed much farther I'm going to need lists. Plus I'll be in-game more again in the coming days.*

*-I jinxed it didn't I

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I hope we can get to work on the HQ as soon as possible, I need something to do.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This HQ should be one to rival the Hogwarts AC HQ of old...
EDIT: Diamond!
I still beat you, Oxea and Kevinlive. Look at my trophy points, now look at yours :p All that matters is trophy points, you say quality over quantity? Well i have more trophy points which means i get more likes then you. Next trophy: receive 500 likes :3

@Oxea @kevinlive @WoleverEntun Suck it! (Post count don't give you more trophy points after 1000 posts anyway, only likes)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I still beat you, Oxea and Kevinlive. Look at my trophy points, now look at yours :p All that matters is trophy points, you say quality over quantity? Well i have more trophy points which means i get more likes then you. Next trophy: receive 500 likes :3

@Oxea @kevinlive @WoleverEntun Suck it! (Post count don't give you more trophy points after 1000 posts anyway, only likes)

lol congrats, but I was never on this bandwagon anyway. I'm not one for trying to be a top 12 poster or having 300 trophy points haha. I just post where it interests me or where I'm needed.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Stats or die! xD

(Max points is 216)

Btw, i will master Samurai today (Saturday). I am level 53 now.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I may need some work done by a "Work" crew, somewhere in the ballpark of a 500c payout. I'll need 3-4 guys maybe.I'll keep in touch through the next week.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

:p
I'm taking it as a school project, nothing to do at school, too much to do at home.

Lol and you got your town minions liking whatever the fuck you write :eek:

Cheif314

TNT
@Dazureus Don't know about building an hq but i'm taking command of Dihara and I wouldn't mind Making Dihara The Academy's Hq. I am going through and flushing Dihara's entire system of people and fixing it back up to a state worth being on the server. (nominates Dihara as Hq)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@Dazureus Don't know about building an hq but i'm taking command of Dihara and I wouldn't mind Making Dihara The Academy's Hq. I am going through and flushing Dihara's entire system of people and fixing it back up to a state worth being on the server. (nominates Dihara as Hq)

That's not a half bad idea.

Even if @Dazureus doesn't want the HQ there I'd like to build another guild hall :p (or renovate the one we already have, i'm not sure what happened to it)

Cheif314

TNT

That's not a half bad idea.

Even if @Dazureus doesn't want the HQ there I'd like to build another guild hall :p (or renovate the one we already have, i'm not sure what happened to it)

yea atm dihara is pretty barren and i would love to have the academy more involved with dihara. though i'm not a member of the academy i believe that their Ideals match up pretty closely to mine own.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh, forgot the results of our HQ contest. :p

@st3pur308 is our winner. I feel that every entry had it's good points, and I appreciate each of the entries we got. If somebody can host the map file on a creative server I'd like to be contacted about that, and until then I can distribute screenshots outlining it's design.

Status
Not open for further replies.