• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Absence For Trains

_Trains_

Obsidian
Hello my dear minecraft associates, I have a few things I wish to discuss with you.

You read the title, you know what's coming. I announced my return, but I feel like something else needs to be deal with with my time. I may log on to HC once in a while, but I am making other commitments now.

@GodOfGales @bradleyley @Perboni Thank you so much for everything that has happened in tiltwo, and the friendships we made in the process. Having you in HC has been a godsend for me, and I cannot express enough gratitude.

@devotedworker, I will still try to compose music for you, but otherwise I will not be active on the adventure team. However, keep me on board, and on troll, in case I have some free time to make you some stuff.

@WitchOnaRampage @LordZelkova Thank you for the support I received in my time here, and for everything you have done.

@TimForReal @Kainzo Keep up the good work, everyone appreciates what you do, even if they don't admit it.

To all the others, thank you for being there for me, even if I haven't listed your name.

So, where does that leave me? I am currently designing my own video game, and my music skills will go into that. We are still in early stages of development, but that is currently where my motivation is at.

Thank you all for understanding, and I'll hopefully see you all in the future.
Stay Awesome,

Trains

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I better get to be a beta tester for that game ;)

Anyway, Good Luck!
Sounds like you got a path for yourself figured out, which is good.
Follow your dreams, don't end up with them smashed like some others ;)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello my dear minecraft associates, I have a few things I wish to discuss with you.

You read the title, you know what's coming. I announced my return, but I feel like something else needs to be deal with with my time. I may log on to HC once in a while, but I am making other commitments now.

@GodOfGales @bradleyley @Perboni Thank you so much for everything that has happened in tiltwo, and the friendships we made in the process. Having you in HC has been a godsend for me, and I cannot express enough gratitude.

@devotedworker, I will still try to compose music for you, but otherwise I will not be active on the adventure team. However, keep me on board, and on troll, in case I have some free time to make you some stuff.

@WitchOnaRampage @LordZelkova Thank you for the support I received in my time here, and for everything you have done.

@TimForReal @Kainzo Keep up the good work, everyone appreciates what you do, even if they don't admit it.

To all the others, thank you for being there for me, even if I haven't listed your name.

So, where does that leave me? I am currently designing my own video game, and my music skills will go into that. We are still in early stages of development, but that is currently where my motivation is at.

Thank you all for understanding, and I'll hopefully see you all in the future.
Stay Awesome,

Trains
SEND MEH MUSIC <3

Have a good time wherever :D