• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Absence for a long time

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The semester I'm entering at school right now is decisive for my final grades that I have to use to apply for a high school (And the high school I wish to join requires top grades pretty much), so videogaming for the most part is out of the question for a good while. I only have access to Wifi when I need it for schoolwork and sometimes late at night, so there is no way for me to stay active for the next 8~ months. I might log in on weekends or holidays, but I got other stuff to prioritze with the little internet time I get so if I do log on it won't be for long.

This means I'll be resigning as a Herald aswell, sure was an interesting experience working with social medias for Herocraft.

@Kainzo Your server stopped me from quitting Minecraft back in 2011, after playing on Herocraft for nearly 2 years now there is no other server for me. Thanks for spending so much of your time keeping this server as awesome as it is.

@WarriorLlama - I still wanna be in the town, too bad I never got to know you guys too well. Good luck for you and the rest of Silvermede.

@UltimateOptics - You better keep my stuff safe xD Been great playing with you and Judge on HC, had some fun times. By the way.... Squirrel :D

@EvilThor - Skriver bare en setning på norsk for å forvirre folk som leser dette, vi snakkes sikkert på skolen :p

@Jasquan and @MultiHeartGold -We'll keep up our forum shenanigans as always xD

@ShadowWarriorXA -I'll miss you a lot :( By the way, it's true. Chocolate does cause Migraine, which I learnt the hard way :(

@xexorian Good luck with OS and stuff, keep calm and melon on.

@MajorasMask - You better be here when I get back :(

@Dielan9999 - Keep up the good work with the Herald team!

Goodbye for now Herocraft!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I unsterstood the norwegian part. Ha!
Though very well, good luck with your grades. I suppose I am also in a part of life where my grades mean something, though I don't really need to focus all that much on studying - yet. I'll see you sometime, Kenn. This is an oath. Seeing as you'll probably be on at some point when I'm on as well, it can't be that hard to talk to you again.
Good luck in life - have fun.

(also first)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
For some reason I didnt get an alert from the tag.
Anyway, have fun and grow into a big high school boy. Good to hear that unlike I, you at least study, and even take it seriously.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
The semester I'm entering at school right now is decisive for my final grades that I have to use to apply for a high school (And the high school I wish to join requires top grades pretty much), so videogaming for the most part is out of the question for a good while. I only have access to Wifi when I need it for schoolwork and sometimes late at night, so there is no way for me to stay active for the next 8~ months. I might log in on weekends or holidays, but I got other stuff to prioritze with the little internet time I get so if I do log on it won't be for long.

This means I'll be resigning as a Herald aswell, sure was an interesting experience working with social medias for Herocraft.

@Kainzo Your server stopped me from quitting Minecraft back in 2011, after playing on Herocraft for nearly 2 years now there is no other server for me. Thanks for spending so much of your time keeping this server as awesome as it is.

@WarriorLlama - I still wanna be in the town, too bad I never got to know you guys too well. Good luck for you and the rest of Silvermede.

@UltimateOptics - You better keep my stuff safe xD Been great playing with you and Judge on HC, had some fun times. By the way.... Squirrel :D

@EvilThor - Skriver bare en setning på norsk for å forvirre folk som leser dette, vi snakkes sikkert på skolen :p

@ShadowWarriorXA -I'll miss you a lot :( By the way, it's true. Chocolate does cause Migraine, which I learnt the hard way :(

Goodbye my love

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3

You... You... taggeed ulti.... BUT NOT ME! What is this madness? Anyway nice playing with ya etc.. Hopefully we'll be able to talk in the future. See you around!! Tell your sis I said hi!

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
We must never forget those times we had last map. We kicked ass.
Hopefully I'll see you in ~8 months EtKEnn.