• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Abroane Whitelist App

Abroane

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Abroane
  2. Location & Age: Fargo, ND & i am 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Scullycraft, i don't know why one minute having fun fighting in the war zone the next i was ban hammered no warning or anything.
  4. Referral(s):I don't have any, i used to play on voxel siege with friends but there aren't many people logging on anymore so i am looking for a new server to call home
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am a good builder and a fair person. I have read through the wiki. I have played with the craft bucket and heroes plugins before and some of the others. I love the way you guys have things set up.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking on Planetminecraft for a new server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes i have
  8. Additional Info: I go to school at NDSU in fargo, nd. I play dnd. bought and played minecraft since before there was survival mode. I am on almost every day at least for a little bit. love playing with redstone and enjoy the way minecraft lets you build just about anything you want.

Abroane

Glowing Redstone
ok not to beg or anything but it has been awhile... and others have posted after me and gotten an answer.
Can i get an update? do i need to add more stuff? anything?

Abroane

Glowing Redstone
No problem, just kinda "biting my nails" never been on a whitelist server before.

Abroane

Glowing Redstone
I don't know i only played there for about a day. while i was looking for a new server. I found it on planet minecraft i think. I walked around read the rules chose my class and was hanging out with a guy named gunman. We started a faction. we were playing around in the warzone next to town. we had just learned new spells for the plugin magic spells and we were trying out fireball and no warning just got a message saying the ban hammer has spoken.

Edit: to better answer no i don't think they have a forum they have a max of 42 players limit and if you want to talk to them the only way i know of is to sign on.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I do aplogize for the delay.

I do ask that you be patient while I check up on a few things

:D

Abroane

Glowing Redstone
it is all good, This server just sounds so awesome and well planned out so i hope you put up with me kinda poking.