• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Above the Nether

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, so i was Glowstone hunting in the Nether when we updated to 1.6.6. I really wanted to get the extra loot dropped by glowstone. I blockjumped all the way up to about Level 129 (y coordinate). My avatar started FREAKIN out, so i relogged. As i logged back in, I appeared on solid bedrock with the red mist of the Nether surrounding me.

**Pics below**

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
it happened to me a while back and fixed itself somehow not exactly sure what happened i just logged in later and was fine or was teleported back near the nether spawn later i dont remember completely

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history
Look at the new bug list for 1.6.6
"When pillaring, it is possible to get stuck and repeatedly go into the block below you. If you disconnect and come back, you will be on the block above your head. If you are in the nether and way up near the top, you will skip to on top of bedrock. "
:)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Everyone should glitch to the top, and the bedrock could be a good spot for an epic battle. No hiding up there bahaha.