• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion About explosive arrow

Do you agree

• Total voters
I think that explosive shot of ranger should require at least 1 gunpowder 1 paper and 1 string. It says you attach an explosive charge to your arrow. Where does the charge come from? How do you attach it? charge can be made of 1 gunpowder and 1 paper and be attached with a string. It should also weigh down the arrow, like grappling hook. Makes more sense.
Also, for bow strength, how does that make sense, do they draw back the bow more? Why cant other classes do the same thing. I think if they can do something like that, it should take more durability per shot.

Edit: i mean more durability from the bow

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Rangers also have the skill summon arrows which simply converts mana and some stamina into arrows. Explosive shot also takes up mana and stamina so it is not unreasonable to assume that you summoned that explosive charge. Then look at grappling hook that does not use up mana so there is no magic involved, with that there are reagents.

macura

Diamond
I agree w/ the gunpowder thing, but paper would be too inconvenient and string just doesn't make sense.

Rangers also have the skill summon arrows which simply converts mana and some stamina into arrows. Explosive shot also takes up mana and stamina so it is not unreasonable to assume that you summoned that explosive charge. Then look at grappling hook that does not use up mana so there is no magic involved, with that there are reagents.
with that, then explosive shot should take up like 500 stam and mana each. 5 arrows cost 100 each. that is some sticks and stones and feathers. Explosive have lots of energy stored in them, so it should take more.

Not looking so good, 4 people disagree and I guess only you agree with your suggestion. You are trying to be too logical with your suggestions. I don't see the point in commenting on classes you have not played to be honest I just think its pointless.

I agree with this. Explosive shot very strength. Adding a reagent makes it less strength and it makes sense since its their best ability.

Nayr1993

Glowing Redstone
Woah, since when is Explosiveshot a ranger's best ability? Sure, its an AoE, and it scales, but it scales with INT, and I don't know any ranger that would increase INT over Agility, seeing as how the latter would be more beneficial to more things. So in the end, Explosiveshot really isn't that over powered.

Woah, since when is Explosiveshot a ranger's best ability? Sure, its an AoE, and it scales, but it scales with INT, and I don't know any ranger that would increase INT over Agility, seeing as how the latter would be more beneficial to more things. So in the end, Explosiveshot really isn't that over powered.
if u have extra points. later on, agil takes upward of 15 points, so might as well dump extra into int for a skill ur gonna use a lot anyway. Also, the knockback on this makes it an effective deterrent against melee enemies, as well as how they get set on fire.