• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aatrox

I think that Aatrox (A.K.A butterfly man) is SO OP. My friend bought him the day he came out and has been playin him since. So far he has killed just about EVERYBODY he has played against. I wonder when they'll get the nerf guns out....

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
If you look behind the cover you'll realize that he is in the same state as Cait was at her release, figure him out and he is straight out worse than other champions.
They will most likely do the same thing they did with Cait, leave her alone for half a year and then put out some small buffs until he's as good as other champions.

He doesn't have the burst or dps to be an assassin(his skill scaling is terrible, thus building pure damage leaves him into a state of being uselessly squishy for his damage output, and ultimately dependent on being able to autoattack to survive for a small amount of time. Due to the nature of his skillkit, anything that slows, stuns, blinds, or interferes with his autoattacks is above fatal.

Building him as a tank leaves him in an even worse state, you should be able to figure out why.

(I would have to agree that his heal is way too good at early levels. Although it is slightly too low end game, they should rescale it with small nerf).

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
If you look behind the cover you'll realize that he is in the same state as Cait was at her release, figure him out and he is straight out worse than other champions.
They will most likely do the same thing they did with Cait, leave her alone for half a year and then put out some small buffs until he's as good as other champions.

He doesn't have the burst or dps to be an assassin(his skill scaling is terrible, thus building pure damage leaves him into a state of being uselessly squishy for his damage output, and ultimately dependent on being able to autoattack to survive for a small amount of time. Due to the nature of his skillkit, anything that slows, stuns, blinds, or interferes with his autoattacks is above fatal.

Building him as a tank leaves him in an even worse state, you should be able to figure out why.

(I would have to agree that his heal is way too good at early levels. Although it is slightly too low end game, they should rescale it with small nerf).

Play jayce against aatrox, gg.

not strong enough to be an assassin but not tanky enough to be bruiser, hes stuck in a terrible spot and should be modified to fit in somewhere a little better.

Xeedra

Legacy Supporter 3
no dude the countering is to strong just get a anti attack speed person you know nunu/lee sin etc

Its harder to counter him if you play jungle Aatrox and all you do is camp the lane without the attack speed reduction. Also his presence on the dominion map is very noticeable.