• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A very helpful Macro Mod tip

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
If you're anything like me, and countless others out there, you like to mash skill macros. If you didn't know this trick already, you would see that your entire chat would get spammed up and your abilities will go off late.

After seeing how many players have this issue, I decided to make a forum post on how to to solve it! Hooray.

The fix to this is quite simple. What happens when you get the spam and late abilities, is that your macros are in a queue. So when you button mash your abilities, all key presses go into a line, essentially, being dished out one by one.

Here are the steps:
1.) Open up your Macro mod GUI. (Usually it's Shift+Grave, grave being ~ <-- This key.)

2.) Move your mouse over to the bottom right of the GUI, and click Settings.

3.) Select your desired configuration on the left side, and then scroll down the menu until you see Flood Protection Settings

4.) Click the drop down menu for Flood protection type and select Discard. And you're done! Don't forget to save.

Just remember, the discard selection makes it so that extra key presses are discarded. You could set the type to queue and decrease the max queue size if you'd like as well.

That's about it! I hope this helped, be sure to leave any questions you have in a reply.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I just have flood protection disabled entirely without the discard function as it's much better for pvp