• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A very charming application :3

Thanks on advance for taking the time to read and evaluate my application.

• Minecraft In-game name: Charmisokay
  • Location & Age: I live in Denmark and I am currently years old.
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None that I know of.
  • Referral(s): I am part of the community that Sheez and Fonjo (and others) moderate. I guess you could say that they referred me, since without them, I wouldn't have applied.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: As said in the question above, one of my online friends asked around in our group if we wanted to play on this server (since our own server is "sleeping")
    After checking out your website and reading your wiki I came to the conclusion that everything seemed great, so I decided to write an application :)
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, because it seemed like I had to do it to make my account, in regards of the "have you voted----" question.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course I do, most of the rules are pretty common sense and can for the most parts be shortened to "Don't be a douche" - the ToS is pretty average and so is the EULA.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I think I am a pretty average person, I intend to follow the rules and so far I have done just that on every server I have played on. I try to be friendly to everyone and as a bonus my name is really great for puns. Like the title of my application. Also: I think the others would be really sad if I wasn't able to join them, since I am the coolest person in our community (I am obviously joking here.)
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC11
  • Additional Info: I am a pretty generic gamer and I am currently studying at an economic focused high school. I have a side interest for microbiology. Most of my spare time is used on either playing games/ being together with my friends or just relaxing. Furthermore I enjoy some cartoons(example: adventure time) and some anime (example: deathnote) In minecraft I would consider myself an average builder, a novice fighter and I have a warm heart for role-playing.
    On a side note I work at a restaurant.