• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Traveler's Guide to the World of Herocraft

Anonymous

Air
Several updates made to keep the guide up to date.

@Blasphemy Folk,
I never said it looked bad, simply not as good as the other cities listed. I checked out Blasphemy again last night and I did like the improvements i saw.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Fiore is fine; Doing a little spring cleaning (That thing no other town does) is all and have put recruiting on hold until it's finished. Buildings of very inactive players are going down and lots are opening up. All materials of deconstructed buildings go into private storage reserved for the player they initially belonged to, however.

Anonymous

Air
Saber993 said:
Fiore is fine; Doing a little spring cleaning (That thing no other town does) is all and have put recruiting on hold until it's finished. Buildings of very inactive players are going down and lots are opening up. All materials of deconstructed buildings go into private storage reserved for the player they initially belonged to, however.

Ahh, alright changed that then.

Fiore was pretty damn nice when I saw it about three weeks ago. Can't wait to see it after said "spring cleaning."

Anonymous

Air
AlexDaParrot said:
Thanks for helping us know what we need to improve, the inside of our structures are quite subpar. I would like to implore you to either PM me or contact me about what structures you thought were ugly; we want to change that :).

Sorry this is long overdue, I've been too lazy to revisit Artemis but now that herogates are up and free it was easy. First off I updated the information a little bit.

Secondly, The entire residential area, or whatever you call it, was altogether very unappealing. The houses were too close together, the houses themselves were pretty ugly, Then of course theres the shitload of empty space, which I realize that you're going to put something there eventually. The other side of town looks amazing (the area with the city hall, sheddi's house, dago's thing, etc.)

@Shenorai

Not recently, I'll make sure to do that though.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Hop on over to the KoE board; We have a new set of jobs and rewards for citizens.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Symbolite said:
love this! be sure to check out Underdeep in a few weeks. It's gonna be a sight :)

A few weeks have past, i hope you've checked out Underdeep by now! If you're going to do the most amazing structures in herocraft section I think the dome just might be a shoe in. lol

Anonymous

Air
I have already seen underdeep (not recently but after the dome was finished). I didn't think the town looked good enough to make the aesthetically pleasing list but as for the dome making that list, maybe-- i hadn't thought of that. As of right now it's kind of hard getting enough structures for it :S

Anyways, updated a few towns and lists.

To hell with your approval :icon_twisted:

Were-so-non-mainstream-we-live-underground.jpg

That's a nice list you have going. Our town shall strive to make it up there someday :icon_mrgreen: