• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Tale of Two Limeishes: Possible Wargames?

Petator

Glowing Redstone
I was dicking around on the HC map when I noticed something I think is hilarious!

About 2 weeks ago, I claimed and rebuilt a structure called Fort Limeish, built by a now inactive player. It was made entirely of wood, so I replaced the exterior with some better looking materials. (located on 425, 2456 map coords).

At about 7, 1850 (map coords) I noticed a second Fort Limeish!

Fort Limeish Classic:
flgjd5.png

vy86z8.png

xkw1g6.png

mx1mkx.png

New Fort Limeish:
dytwli.png

2u430cg.png

358arg4.png

4lsw3r.png

@Stegg31 I'm glad you liked my design so much :p. May your fort serve the Spire Nation well!

@everyone: I was already considering putting up Fort Limeish for a warfare guild eventually, but discovering a second nearly identical fort makes me really want to do it! I would like to build another fort that's slightly closer for some sick capture the flag/wargames play.

Would anyone in the general western vicinity be down to do some mock raids and the like?

Digicrack0

Stone
Sorry, off topic note, but whats the texture pack in the screenshot? it looks really nice!

Petator

Glowing Redstone
@Digicrack0 : It is indeed dokucraft dark. The stone brick texture in the customizer is lighter, but I darkened it down to fit the rest of the theme.

@st3pur308 : That doesn't surprise me, though I'm not sure if Stegg's castle was the counterpart. Once I finish building Yorataol, I'll try and set mine back up for that purpose!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
@st3pur308 : That doesn't surprise me, though I'm not sure if Stegg's castle was the counterpart. Once I finish building Yorataol, I'll try and set mine back up for that purpose!
I only recognize one of those castles but ya, I have played some very fun CTF games there! Best of luck to you and the restoration process!