• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion a skill for casting classes.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
OK, was just walkin around, killin the mobs around my home when i started running short on mana. just an idea for all classes or just classes u guys think would be ok with, adding a passive skill or implementing a new code to heroes that gives you like 10% of your mana if you stand still for 10 seonds. i believe that this would NOT be OP because standing still for 10 seconds in minecraft time is almost forever, and esp will not happen in combat. i think this would be useful say when you're trying to PvE and you start running low on mana.
open to all haters and agreers alike, just a suggestion thread

I find this a pretty good idea, actually, although I'm not sure it's possible to sense if someone stands still for 10 seconds. Maybe it could be similar to bandage, with a movement limitation for 10 seconds before the skill is cast?

Sweord

Glowstone
I'm pretty sure you already regenerate around 10% of your mana normally. It usually goes up 5% every few seconds.