• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Re-Introduction.

Hello, been lurking around this server for almost 2 years. I've decided to come back and re-visit many memories and hope to see all of my old friends in the server. I've just realized that there was another restart to the server and decided why not. Anyways, see you in the server my fellow warriors!

-DiastoliConduit

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Hello, been lurking around this server for almost 2 years. I've decided to come back and re-visit many memories and hope to see all of my old friends in the server. I've just realized that there was another restart to the server and decided why not. Anyways, see you in the server my fellow warriors!

-DiastoliConduit
Welcome! If you have any questions about changes feel free to msg me or check the wiki. Hope to see you in game!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey there, welcome back @DiastoliConduit! There are quite a bit of new stuff that you may not know of and here are a few of them:

Server Worlds

At the Central World(the world you are spawned on in your first entry to the server) is where the Trade District, Exchange, and the four boats leading to other worlds(PvP, PvE, FFA, and RPG - Note that FFA and RPG have not been released yet) are located at. In the PvP world, player killing and stealing from chests are allowed but griefing is not. In the PvE world, player killing is not allowed with a few exceptions and stealing from chests are allowed but griefing is still not allowed(To learn more about specific PvE rules concerning player killing, type in the URL 'hc.to/pverules'

Money
The Exchange is located at the Trade District(0x, 0z coordinates wise) where you will exchange your Soul Shards for the server currency 'Souls.' Killing mobs and mining ores have a chance of dropping Soul Shards, the physical item of our currency. You will trade these Soul Shards at the Exchange by left clicking the specific Chestshop signs for a specific Soul Shard(There are Tiny Soul Shards, Small Soul Shards, Small Soul Fragments, and Large Soul Fragments - From left to right is from common chance of dropping to rare chance of dropping). There is also a VERY rare chance of killing mobs/mining ores dropping the Soul of a Great Hero. You can also sell this at the Exchange for about 250 souls. To learn more about how money works, type in your URL 'hc.to/money'

Levels and items transfer between PvE and PvP worlds, so you can start out at the PvE world first and if you think you're ready you can go to the PvP world. If you have any more questions, feel free to join the channel '/ch help' or '/ch tour.' I hope you have an enjoyable experience on our server, and once again, Welcome to Herocraft!

Other Helpful Stuff

This is some of the Herocraft short links you can visit by typing it in your URL bar.
  • hc.to/wiki - The HeroCraft Wiki.
  • hc.to/faq - Frequently Asked Questions
  • hc.to/rules - A list of HeroCraft rules.
  • hc.to/commands - List of most of the commands that you can access.
  • hc.to/money - Information about how Money works on this server.
  • hc.to/towns - A list of Town Threads you can check out if you're interested in joining a town
  • hc.to/pverules - Specific PvE rules concerning player killing.
  • hc.to/vote - A list of all our voting sites, you can earn Souls and EXP by voting.
  • hc.to/store - The HeroCraft store, you can buy things like Titles, EXP Boosts, etc.. for real life money.