• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Music Game!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Something just to pass the time, post a song from the very first video game you ever beat.

I'm interested in seeing what songs you all put up!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I don't think this was the first game I played, but it is one of the first I completed without assistance from a guide/friend/ect...

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember donkey kong country 3, I never got to finish it before I lost the cart though :(

So much epicness in this game - I remember when I first got to shredder, but never killed him. I strove for years to beat that game and never could lol.
i just beat it a couple months ago, took me years too, my entire house heard my scream
"F$%ING YES FINALLY TAKE THAT SHREDDER I FINALLY SHREDDED YOUR FACE, I AM THE KING!!!!!!!"

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
i just beat it a couple months ago, took me years too, my entire house heard my scream
"F$%ING YES FINALLY TAKE THAT SHREDDER I FINALLY SHREDDED YOUR FACE, I AM THE KING!!!!!!!"

It took a combo of me and my cousin to get to him, never saw him otherwise haha. I more recently found my Cart though, and put it away, i should get my SNES down and see if it still works...