• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Herocraft Story-Chapter 1. (more to come in thread)

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
The scraping noise of dirt and pebbles on metal was ended by a solid thud. "Ha ha!" the late teen cheered as he swiped away the excess soil. "What do you think we can make?" He asked his friend Strong.
"Uum, I don't know, I'll have to weigh it first" Strong answered, looking around and spotting dark clouds headed their way."Well, I'm heading back now, you should too Dielan, it's getting dark and I reckon it's gonna rain too"
There was already an orange tinge in the sky as the sun was getting ready to sink into the western mountains.
"I don't think it will rain, but I'll come now, I think I got all of it anyway" came the echo from the short tunnel down.

The two companions hadn't even made it over the hilly countryside to Skyforge before it did start raining. "Told ya!" Strong declared victorisously.
"yeah yeah, whatever" Dielan waved it off.
"Well the clouds were really dark and headed our-" Strong said, although his laft few words were drowned out by a sudden burst of bone rattling thunder. "Lets just hope-" His voice was overwhelmed again, this time by a large crack of lightning, striking the ground nearby.
"Great god of Ganon!" Dielan burst out, looking down the unnatural hole the lightning had made. He felt the steaming ground shift and move under his feet,"What the..." he mumbled to himself.
"What?" Strong asked overhearing him as he started to jog over to him.
"Strong no!" Dielan shrieked as the soil gave way underneath Strong, sending him sliding down the hole.
"Oh no you dont" Dielan thought as he dived down after his friend.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Horrible wording, No structure whatsoever, No Introduction, No plot, Nowhere near a chapter long, writer is 13, shot in the face with a shotgun, Banned, No story, Gtfo. :)