• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A game I'm making...

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
Make things for me to do :O i want to start doing something :p im bored.
Omg same, I'm just sat here watching big bang theory. Well if you want to do something then brainstorm orginal Idea i can do with this game. Im going to make it able to allow states to attack eachothers state. I need suggestions on things to make this game original. Im not the most creative person as you can tell.

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
okay, I just saw what all you's were doing. Thanks for pointing out that bug. You could sell infrastructure you dont have, ha;p[DOUBLEPOST=1346114376,1346114350][/DOUBLEPOST]
idk you still need basic things :eek: you should also add the ability to give other people moneys too.
I will work on this thanks. I'll call it foreign aid;p

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
I just said that D: you also cant set alliance
I already know about that bug, I'm going to set up a bug thread so I remember these bugs;p[DOUBLEPOST=1346199133,1346115681][/DOUBLEPOST]I've added a footer.
Fixed the Taxrate bug.
Login area is temporarily using old code.
Fixed a couple of pages missing a "</div>".[DOUBLEPOST=1347301293][/DOUBLEPOST]