• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A fight!

Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Likes
7
#1
The armored warrior sits up in a meadow, his diamond chest plate shines in the mid-day light. He stretches and stands up, he stands about 6" 11' and has huge burly shoulders. He checks his surroundings and spots you. He draws his diamond sword and points it straight at you "Fight me you weakling!" he bellows. Sparks glow around him and he becomes full of conviction. His scarred left eye burns as his soul burns for battle. (Your move :p)
 

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Maximum Supporter X
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Likes
562
#2
The winds suddenly shift to the east and begin to roar, you hear loud rumbling from the skies as it fills with clouds and begins to darken. A flash of lightning strikes the grounds several feet in front of you leaving a shadowy figure knelt on the ground. He stands up slowly glaring at the warrior with fire in his eyes and with a booming voice that echoes off the mountains far away "What did you call me?"
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Likes
43
#3
"I Believe he was calling you a weakling," Says a shadowy figure, stepping out from beneath the shade of a an old oak. Clothed in all forest-ish attire, the man is mysterious indeed! With no visible weapons on hand, he seems
under-equipt for such an engagement, but nonetheless, he stands in the open fields waiting for the next move. (victim130 Danda damageinc57, Whos next?)
 
Joined
May 18, 2013
Likes
10
Location
Dover Delaware
#4
Gazing at the men quarreling, he muttered to himself.

"It this what people do on their free time? How childish..."

Coming from behind he raised his hand and rested it on warrior's shoulder stating:

"Don't start a fight that you can not win."

Looking directly at the mans face, as he turned around. The features of the man was very detailed. He was quite tall and muscular, he had bright green eyes, and wispy beard growing at his chin. Grimacing at the rest of the men, and glared at them.

"Y'all gonna beat the tar out of each other or make a decision responsibly like adults. I may not be well edumacated, but I know when someone has made a mistake."

He uttered, in his southern accent.
 

0xNaomi

Wiki Team
Coder
Balance Team
Tier 6
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Likes
120
#5
While everyone is looking away in their conversations and threats, the dirt in the middle of the meadow falls out. From the center, two girls jump out.

"Seems we made a wrong turn," says the first.

"Yeah... hey wait, what's that?" the other replies.

Immediately both turn to the same direction and see all the others thus far, and they look quite threatening. The two pull out staves, using them to put on armor and prepare spells for use. Once prepared, they sit and watch.

"Looks like they're pretty strong. Well, maybe not that southern guy," utters the first, in both fear and doubt.

"Be careful, the southern ones are always the strongest up here, with how dangerous their travel is," cautiously warns the companion. "In any case, starting anything is a bad idea right now."
 
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Likes
62
#6
Unrooting himself the Tree Ent stands up bellowing,"Why must you disturb this sacred meadow."

As he smashes the ground with his branches whispering chants as the champions are all teleported to an arena.
 
Joined
May 18, 2013
Likes
10
Location
Dover Delaware
#7
He chuckles at the girls comments

"I weak, well explain how I saved little Fuel's life over younder, anywho, what wrong this feller all steamed up about!"

The man shouted, as he glanced at the man who had just broke though solid concrete. He Frowns, and sighs to himself.

"Men these days cant control themselves, and those two little girls shouldnt be here, their danger." He thought, "better take them to safety or somethen, things are about to get ugly."

Walking towards to the two little girls, near the side of the road, "come with me", he uttered under his breath, grabbing each by the hand and leading them away from the comotion.

"You two better keep shelter, this gentlement doesnt look friendly" He replied to them, and moved forward towards the man who had steam coming from their ears. Flint pulls out Požární střelec and shoots an arrow at the mans hand, completely disarming him in secounds.

Flint smirks, as he takes Vornwark in hand, and charges after him.
 

0xNaomi

Wiki Team
Coder
Balance Team
Tier 6
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Likes
120
#8
The two girls look amongst each other. processing what just happened.

The second broke the silence with, "wierd arena. It has roads."
"We're in what could be a near-death situation here and you think about ROADS! *sigh*"
"I can't help it, okay?"

Looking away in disgust, the first noticed the man charging and runs.

"What are you doing, he told us to stay here!" says the one who stayed, as they get up and give chase.
"Don't question, just go, he's in over his head here!"

While running, they hold their staves close and prepare spells to aid the man in his plight.

'I hope this is the right person to aid...' they think, as they go past the point of no return.
 
Joined
May 18, 2013
Likes
10
Location
Dover Delaware
#9
The man raised Vornwark up to the sky and glared at the other man, who apparently was their foe, he bellowed in his deep voice.

"Try this on for size!" As he had stabbed the foe with Vornwark, the Drago Fang pierced through the mans flesh and the nero toxicants entered immediately. Grimacing Flint back off the man's chest as he fell to his side, and screeched in pain. The man, grasped his chest and held his heart tight, and gripped his flaming sword in the other.

Flint readied himself, and prepared for a second attack. He thought,

'That attack should have brought him to his knees, yet he gets back up as if it were nothing! This Man is a lot stronger than I thought.'

Noticing the two twin girls heading towards him, he frowned, and yelled.

"I told you two to stay back! It's too dangerous, what do you think your mother would say if you were out here!"

As he screamed his face fell to a completely blank, and one clear tear fell on his left cheek. Whipping his face, he took his visual aspect back to the man, who was now standing there glaring at Flint.

"Are you just gonna stand there! Look what you've done so far, don't you have any respect for these townspeople!"
Flint yelled once more, questioning the mysterious majestic man, receiving no answer.
 
Top