• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A few alchemy additions

malmenca

Diamond
Add in a transmute sand/dirt/cobble or something like that

The ability to make lilypads @iLOVEfishDICKS

Revise some of the cauldron recipes because they are stupid, and add more. For example a slimeball requires a lapis block, a diamond and a vine. Pretty expensive for a slimeball. (cost about 5c in trade chat, diamonds cost 4 plus a lapis block and a vine doesnt seem good)
-Some cool additions to cauldrons would be: Making a water buckets/lava buckets, ^Lilypads^,

The recipes in which you can smelt 5 Iron/gold/stone etc... are an enormous waste of lava buckets, Lava can smelt 100 things in a furnace so why waste a whole lava bucket on smelting a quick 5 ingots.

Some of the recipes on the wiki are a) incorrect b) non-existant/don't work.

The cauldron plugin is pretty bare bones and the items that can be made are pretty lame. I don't know much about Java nor the plugins but if the cauldron can be made better the alchemist proffession would be cooler.

(Not that potions arent cool, but I personally like the cauldron stuff aswell.)

Petator

Glowing Redstone
I think that the slimeball recipe is fine; slimes themselves are a bitch and a half to get, so the recipe should be appropriately expensive.

I agree that there need to be a few more recipes. As you said, lily pads would be neat. Glowstone Dust and Mycelium would also be incredibly useful