• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Fallen Hero..

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
75874da395.jpg

For those of you who don't know, a member of our community has passed away. Alex went by a few names in game, you may know him as; zxIce / Ice_Burner / PhasedFrost.

His family has started a gofundme for the funeral as times are hard. I'll drop a few links in this post for those of you who are willing and able to donate or even help share the link or post some kind words for his family/friends.

Imgur Post

GoFundMe

Heroes never die, you live on through your legacy. We'll see you on the next map Alex.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
75874da395.jpg

For those of you who don't know, a member of our community has passed away. Alex went by a few names in game, you may know him as; zxIce / Ice_Burner / PhasedFrost.

His family has started a gofundme for the funeral as times are hard. I'll drop a few links in this post for those of you who are willing and able to donate or even help share the link or post some kind words for his family/friends.

Imgur Post

GoFundMe

Heroes never die, you live on through your legacy. We'll see you on the next map Alex.
Ice burner will be missed and he was the best flameweaver. He was a good friend and always fun to chill with in ts.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I always had a real fun time PvPing with and against him. Can we get a shrine or something dedicated to him in spawn?

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
The sexiest Asian/White kid I'll ever know, and now the realest chigga in the afterlife. RIP my boy <3

myboy.png

Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Does his family know how much of a positive impact he made on everyone here? Even though we're a virtual community, it doesn't mean that our connections, our relationships aren't real. I'm sure that even though it may sound silly, that it would mean quite a bit to them if they saw how much he meant to us. His existence made us a better community and I have a great deal of sadness that any of us have departed for the next great map.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I can't really say how I feel about this, I don't really know myself other than that I can't stop thinking about it. I never talked to him as much as my brother did but he was a very friendly and nice person. I hope he went softly and finds peace wherever or whatever that may mean. <3 Ice.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
So sad, very very sad. I would just like to note the amazing support and love sent by the two communities Ice was involved with. Just looking through the GoFundMe donors, it's remarkable how many people have chipped in to help the mourning and helpless family. I believe this says something about us all. If we have the ability to help a friend, even if we did meet him online, we would. People may say "it's just a game", but in reality, it can be much more than that. Just look at the responses to the GoFundMe and posts relating to this horrible thing. It's an amazing thing that really makes you think.

Much love to Ice, I didn't know him, I raided with him once. I only know him by his deeds: which, comes to show, was quite impressionable.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Ice was a chill dude, and didn't deserve to pass this early. I'm going to miss his snarky comments after our 1v1s or group PvP sessions.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Ice, was a friend. I didn't know him super well, but when I did talk to him he was a nice guy, someone who I enjoyed talking to whenever he was on. We fought plenty of times in 1v1's where he routinely kicked my ass, but he was humble about it. He was a good person, and he will be missed. Just, I'll leave it at that. I don't know what else to say, other than that this was a huge shock.