• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Donkey Skill For Every Mastered Class

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello,

I've seen the Paladin and Dreadknight mount and i was thinking...
Why doesn't every class have a mount on level 65?
So why not give every class a donkey mount on level 65?
This way Paladins and Dreadknights are still faster but every class has a mount!!!
I hope this get's added!!!

-Azzezima-

Moralsk

Gold
No, for some classes this is simply not lore friendly at all.

Take berserkers for example. They were raging shock infantry, pent up with energy and in extreme moods all the time. Giving a berserker any kind of mount is not lore friendly in my opinion.

Another example I can think of is rangers. What sounds more lore friendly? Traveling through the wilderness on foot as a lone wolf, or riding on a donkey?

me19584

Glowing Redstone
I've always pictured rangers with horses. Ranger's Apprentice anyone? But as @Moralsk said some classes shouldn't have mounts so I think maybe you could make a list of some classes and why they need/should have a mount

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello,

I've seen the Paladin and Dreadknight mount and i was thinking...
Why doesn't every class have a mount on level 65?
So why not give every class a donkey mount on level 65?
This way Paladins and Dreadknights are still faster but every class has a mount!!!
I hope this get's added!!!

-Azzezima-
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/skill-donkey.50028/

^first page of the suggestions forum, please read the forum before duplicating threads