• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A crate key for a joke

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Post jokes, I'll decide which one is my favorite after work on Wednesday. Only a joke that I've not heard before will be counted as the winner.

Rules- Avoid jokes that might cause this thread to get locked and don't form jokes around bashing fellow HC players/staff please. One joke per post, wait till a few other people have posted if you were to post another one. (subject to change if anyone goes haywire)

My favorite joke, an example of what type of jokes I enjoy.
A pirate with a steering wheel attached to the front of his pants enters a bar.
The bartender asks him what's up with it.
The pirate replies "ARGG! It be driving me nuts!!!"

Last edited:

Xelarator1

Obsidian
I've got a good joke just for you. You might even consider it your new favorite:

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I've got a good joke just for you. You might even consider it your new favorite:

Nice try :p Got me to read it over a few times to see if you swapped out the wording or anything. New rule for the list~

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
Alrighty. I hope this can make the list...

Wife: What are you doing?
Husband: Nothing.
Wife: Nothing? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.
Husband: ... I was looking for an expiration date.

Annnd here's another one, cause I thought it was funny too.

Two boys were talking and the one said to the other, “There is a easy way to get what you want.”

The other boy said, “How?” the boy replied, “Tell people you know their secret.”
The boy jumps up and runs to his dad, “I know your secret!” The dad replies, “Please don’t tell your mom heres $10.”
The boy then runs to his mom, “I know your secret!” The mom said, “Please don’t tell your dad here’s $15.”
The boy then decides to try it on the mail man, “I know your secret!” The mail man opened his arms and said, “Come, give your dad a hug!”

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Well Ben, seeing as you're the only one who came up with a joke you win. What's your in game name and around what time do you normally play?