• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_D3F3CT1V3_ 's mute appeal

IGN: _D3F3CT1V3_
Muted by: i can't remember, it's been a long time
Time of mute: a month ago for ooc and yesterday for trade
Server/Channel: ooc and trade
Reason for mute: spam, overuse of caps, and raging
Your story: i was messing around in trade chat and i was raging a month ago in ooc, i am sincerely sorry and have learned my lesson, i wish nothing more to be unmuted from both of the previously mentioned channels

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I muted you in Trade chat! Bypassing mute/vulgar language towards players, ect.
1. You need to go to hc.to/rules read these on the chat. ignorance to the rules will not be tolerated.
2. learn the HC ways, we try to warn players both in /pm's and in chat, pay attention to staff, any disrespect will get you muted.
3. A little self control will sometimes keep you out of trouble in chat, ranting, raving, tormenting other players by name calling will not be Tolerated, vulgar using in channels is not required, use /ch sex for those conversations!

This mute will stand for 7 days.
The mute started on 08/15/16 over on 08/22/16. Bump this tread on the 08/22/16 and you will be umuted in trade chat!
If you are found bypassing the chat before the time limit is up this will be extended to 1 month!!

I do not know who muted you in o chat!

@Moderators @Admins @Guides @Proctors