• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*~_- Sanctum Signatures -_~*

Raolan

TNT
[size=x-large]Sanctum Signatures[/size]

Notice: My classes are starting up again so if you have requested/are going to request, expect it to be a while before I do it.[/b]

If you want a signature:
Please copy and paste this into your reply and fill it in.

Code:
Image(s):
Text:
Theme/Tone:
Other:

[size=x-small]
Image(s) may either be a full image or just a vector (e.g a cut out).
Please provide the image, I don't want to go searching.
Text is what you want written and how.
Theme is the general colour scheme. Tone is the mood and feel.
[/size]

If you don't actually care what I make it into, just give me a picture and text. If you don't care what it is at all, just make a request. You won't be a priority though.

I'll update this main post with all in progress and completed signatures.

Green = finished. Orange = in progress. Red = trashed (free for anyone to use, PM if you want PSD)

Signatures:
Raolan - Crysis
Traincrossin/AKILLYEZ - Light vs. Dark
Capn_Danger - Dead Space
Beyondvalor - The Consortium
Apherdite - Oh, it's you.
DanVonTrap - Dark Brotherhood

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Image(s):
[attachment=190]
Text: AKILLYEZ
Theme/Tone: Darkness clashing with the light
Other: I'd like it to be black and white with one color used for highlights, shadows, or anything. Pretty much do whatever you want, i'm not picky.

Raolan

TNT
Amgroma said:
I remember I always had one of these threads for every forum I went to when I had more time :) Might start one up again :D

Nah, only need one :p Main reason I've started this is because I need more practice with effects/adjustments/C4D etc. etc. before I launch my major project.

Added you to the list AKILL, but I'm not using your image.

EDIT: Finished it. There's not a whole lot I could think to do with black/white, and what I did do I think just made it hurtful to one's eyes.
akillyez.jpg

EDIT 2: This is done for now. I might go back and make another with something else later.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
I thought this image would make a sweet sig.

Image(s): http://media.ign.com/games/image/object/142/14293269/Dead-Space-2_624.jpg
Text: Capn_Danger
Theme/Tone: The theme can work off the colors in the image. Tone should be action & danger!
Other: The laser beam begs to be used in some way, doesnt it? Maybe he's blasting a hole in my name, or something, I dunno. I'll leave it your expert artistic vision.

Thanks Raolan, you're my personal hero!

Raolan

TNT
Figgis said:
akillyez.jpg

Lol, looks a bit like Aion. ;)

That's because it is Aion. Akill said Dark vs. Light and that was the first thing I thought of that would have high quality images like that :p

Capn, that picture is indeed awesome. Added you to the list.

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5

1. http://d2eosjbgw49cu5.cloudfront.net/soxfirst.com/imgname--executive_pay_and_shareholder_greed---50226711--newpay.jpg

2.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nBLr2KAWjXA/TUn9VSIaEjI/AAAAAAAAAMw/i69BOxxL6j4/s1600/in_greed_we_trust.jpg

3. http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5407601/Greed-is-Good.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Gordon-Gekko

4. http://www.air-zone.com/images/cigarette_burning.jpg

Name: The Consortium

Motto: Greed is Good.

Theme/Tone: Dark/Foreboding. Kind of like...smoke filled rooms if you catch my meaning?

Thanks a lot Raolan! Feel free to use any or none of those pictures--from the past few that have been posted I know it will turn out great!

Raolan

TNT
All done Capn_Danger. If you don't like how bright it is I can tone it down a bit. But the brightness makes it seem like there's an explosion going off near him.

capn_danger.jpg

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Okay I changed my mind :p

I want a portal 2 theme, primarily GLaDOS. Her massive form preferrably, not potato GLaDOS lol

Image(s): GLaDOS + Portals, maybe some chell.
Text: Apherdite
Theme/Tone: I'd like the blue and orange kinda thing, you know... the portals' colors :p
Other:

Raolan

TNT
Apherdite said:
Okay I changed my mind :p

I want a portal 2 theme, primarily GLaDOS. Her massive form preferrably, not potato GLaDOS lol

Image(s): GLaDOS + Portals, maybe some chell.
Text: Apherdite
Theme/Tone: I'd like the blue and orange kinda thing, you know... the portals' colors :p
Other:

By massive form, do you mean when she's hanging from the ceiling? I haven't finished Portal 2 yet so if it has something to do with her in that, I'll have to leave this until I finish it :p

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Image(s): 1)
orders1600.jpg

2)
hand1600.jpg

Text: Can i have the title "The Dark Brotherhood" (without quotes of course)

Theme/Tone: Ill leave the design of the tex to you if that's ok?.

Other: In quotes can i have on both "In Morgana we trust"

Thanks.

P.s Do you think you can get rid of the website in the bottom right?

Raolan

TNT
DanVonTrap said:
Image(s):

Thanks.

I'm not making two signatures for one person :p
Shouldn't be too hard to merge the images together though.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Raolan said:
DanVonTrap said:
Image(s):

Thanks.

I'm not making two signatures for one person :p
Shouldn't be too hard to merge the images together though.

sweet

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
My signature is crap, I'd be very great-full if you could create me one when you have time.

Image(s): Vault 101 Tunnel door
Text: Noble of Vault 101 - FuzLogix - Also BoS in small red text in the corner.
Theme/Tone: Fallout, Apocalyptic,
Other:

Cheers

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
hey i have a question, how do you upload pictures with good quality? whenever i upload my sigs they always have horrible quality.
as you can see below.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Images: http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Guitar_Fire__Wallpaper_s77y8.jpg
for the guitar, maybe rotate it and maybe add some sexy background. you seem pretty good at that
Text: GreekCrackShot (or just Greek): King of ORE T5 Donator (don't care how you arrange it)
Theme: I like the sexy look of the guitar (same as mine btw) so maybe put some amps behind it? or maybe some sexy girl... dunno you dont have to use that picture, i just wanted it to have a guitar in it. open to ideas if you want to have any, raolan.

your pervious sigs are very well done btw...

Raolan

TNT
Well I had a go at your Greed one, Beyondvalor. Unfortunately it's brutally difficult for me to make a signature that doesn't involve a primary object (e.g a person/body part, a weapon, or dominating text) To use Danvon's as an example, the paper image is for a background or an overlay. The hand is a primary object and should be made obviously apparent throughout. So in your signature I found a picture of gold bars and coins to be the primary but having the option of working with three colours: black, white, and shades of yellow make it very difficult.
So if you want, you can ask for another one using something else :p Or ask Amgroma for one.

the_consortium.jpg

And Steamed, 1. You're saving as a jpeg so check what the quality is. jpeg's should ALWAYS be saved at maximum quality because it makes little difference in terms of size because jpegs are already tiny, but it makes a huge difference in quality. 2. You're uploading with imageshack, a public uploader. As far as I can tell they're usually rubbish. (Public meaning you need no account etc.) Also check on imageshack to make sure it's not auto-resizing images when uploading.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I want one of these but i'm having difficulty in finding an image that i want for a background... I'll repost later.