• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

7/20 - 7/22 Beta Weekend

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
SO psyched. It's unfortunate that they're releasing the game the weekend before school starts, because this was the game I was planning on wasting my summer on, but I'm still excited as hell for its release!

Are there any plans for an official DH guild? Also, I've heard talk that you can be in multiple guilds at once and - can anybody confirm?

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I'm not going to be roaming with the DH guild, sadly. I'm 99.9999% sure that Kainzo hates me, also considering that the guild is a bit too soft-core for my desires. If you want to role with them though, I think they'll be playing on the realm, Darkhaven.

From what I've heard, yes. You can be in multiple guilds at once.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
What profession do you plan on going? My main will most likely be a Warrior.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not going to be roaming with the DH guild, sadly. I'm 99.9999% sure that Kainzo hates me, also considering that the guild is a bit too soft-core for my desires. If you want to role with them though, I think they'll be playing on the realm, Darkhaven.

From what I've heard, yes. You can be in multiple guilds at once.
What realm are you going to be playing on? I will be playing with my guild from WoW.... We have about 15 people that will be in GW2, so we are looking for a server :p

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Well, if you are going to roll with c12 and them I understand if you don't want to tell me :p. I was figuring we could let bye-gones be bye-gones, but well see :p. Otherwise, let me know ^^
No, like, I don't actually remember the name of the realm we're on. I'll tell you once this beta weekend begins.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll be playing for the first time this beta weekend. :D Free beta code from preordering on Amazon then canceling the order. ;3