• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

5v5 PvP Tournament - September 2013

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
The Templars
Leader:
-1 Dwarfers
Fighters:
-2 natenate682
-3 0xNaomi
-4 LightningCape
-5 TheAncientTeam
Subs:
-a Aerokii
-b malikdanab

Last edited:

macura

Diamond
GET
Leader:
-1 macura
Fighters
-2 Sirdemonic3
-3 monkeyfatzer
-4 STDs4YouAnd4Me
-5 Leo2596

Subs:
a. cshadowrun

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
It isn't completely useless C4ruso, it just isn't the best class for group fights which I would agree with you on. We really just didn't have much variety of classes to choose from is all. :\

Y

ytiggidmas

Tree Creepers
Leader:
-XxSamdamanxX
Fighters:
-2 Glacial_Reign
-3 w0nd3rb0yCK
-4 BlackOhso
-5 FrozenAshes_

Subs:
-a What777
-b yoIyo

Last edited by a moderator:

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
It'd be nice if enchanted armor/weapons were banned as well. Not seeing the logic in banning potions, but not enchants. You get the same effect, except one of them you drink and the other you wear on your skin. Kind of like banning snorting, but you can inject it into your veins if you'd wish. @Danda can you please ban enchants? If there's 1 thing that will separate a winning to a losing team it's enchanted armor.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
It'd be nice if enchanted armor/weapons were banned as well. Not seeing the logic in banning potions, but not enchants. You get the same effect, except one of them you drink and the other you wear on your skin. Kind of like banning snorting, but you can inject it into your veins if you'd wish. @Danda can you please ban enchants? If there's 1 thing that will separate a winning to a losing team it's enchanted armor.
Yeah, I would be okay with banning both potions and enchants.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, I would be okay with banning both potions and enchants.

I think 4 hours before the end of registration is way too late in the process to ban enchanted gear. It's something that gives a reason to become an enchanter. It's not something that you usually fight against, but neither is gold armor. When else would you buy and wear enchanted gear if not during a tourney?

Why don't we ban gold armor for casters too in the tourney? It also gives you an unfair advantage over what you get in arena or normally play with, and is worn on your skin.

I'm not a huge fan of banning gold apples or potions, but at least I can understand that they give you abilities that you wouldn't normally have. I.e. speed, healing, fire resistance, regen. I know that's kind of true with FA swords too, but speed and healing pots allow you to have much more capability than extra fire.

Last edited: