• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

50 Shades of War's Toxicity (Part 1)

I hope you guys enjoy the first installment of this new book! I hope it will be just as funny as War is In Game! Please rate (I'm cool with you guys being toxic too, just I won't care much :D ) (Its one of those Graphic Novels)
https://gyazo.com/22894948d953d07cc50efaae49d94dd3
https://gyazo.com/79def158b3d48a9419f2f69ba9d93204
https://gyazo.com/3e02e09fd245228299e5ccdac5905fbf (Personal favorite really)
Hope you guys laughed as hard as I did! I'll try to get the next one out as soon as I can.
What the heck did you do to the poor guy? He sounds like me when I'm bordering anger.

SaltyDesu

Stone
Midnight, you're such a jerk. You know you pipe in when the chat has nothing to do with you, and instigate our poor King. I don't see any part of what he said being toxic, unless saying that you thought someone was nice and really isn't is now the new meaning of toxic? What about all the stuff you said before to get that kind of response from him? He would never speak that way to someone unless provoked. You are the toxicity. You tell people to calm down in chat then try to fuel the flames, and when you get the reaction you want you say "I'm done, let's drop it." What do you expect? Not to mention you are ALWAYS harping on HIM, and only him. Please leave the King alone, he is far too good of a person to deserve to be ridiculed in such a manner.

Okinosuke

TNT
I'ma f'in bite someone's neck. I'm going to suck their blood, and later, poop it out in the toilet. This blood will have given me nourishment and vitamins. Thank you.

Oh yeah..This article is...weird.. Can't we all just get along? Seems a tad peppery up in here.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
Midnight, you're such a jerk. You know you pipe in when the chat has nothing to do with you, and instigate our poor King. I don't see any part of what he said being toxic, unless saying that you thought someone was nice and really isn't is now the new meaning of toxic? What about all the stuff you said before to get that kind of response from him? He would never speak that way to someone unless provoked. You are the toxicity. You tell people to calm down in chat then try to fuel the flames, and when you get the reaction you want you say "I'm done, let's drop it." What do you expect? Not to mention you are ALWAYS harping on HIM, and only him. Please leave the King alone, he is far too good of a person to deserve to be ridiculed in such a manner.
Thank you for your opinion :) Come back for Part 2!

Shanka

Coal
This Midnight girl has some strange obsession with me :confused: Enjoys flaming me and Regius without knowing half of the story, very much suffers from SRD (selective-reading-disorder) which seems to be triggering the parts of chat he is picking out. All we receive is a "oh just /ignore her" from the staff, alas; I'd rather see when people are globally insulting others. I do genuinely believe she hasn't read all too many books before, which is why when they see my typing they are confused about the full sentences, and then are under the impression due to their poor education that they are in fact chapters in a book. Despite the claims in chat that their towns hold sufficient entertainment, activity, and enjoyment - the only joy they seem to receive is when they have to rely on people from other towns to form enough of a force to come to Regius to attack builders or new players walking round without gear so they can 2v1 them, and then start crying in chat after we tactically out-do them, and out-do them with a more active force about how many people we are bringing. It's kind of like bringing a few friends fully geared up to attack a large village, those people aren't going to be expecting an attack, and are likely going to be more people as it's their home while they are constructing buildings, farming, digging, etc. - yet it still eludes the raiders why they are outnumbered, and like a sore boo-boo on their knees they go crying to mom (global chat in this case) to which even Kainzo called them out for it yesterday how pathetic it was to attack a place and cry about numbers, it's common sense xD

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
This Midnight girl has some strange obsession with me :confused: Enjoys flaming me and Regius without knowing half of the story, very much suffers from SRD (selective-reading-disorder) which seems to be triggering the parts of chat he is picking out. All we receive is a "oh just /ignore her" from the staff, alas; I'd rather see when people are globally insulting others. I do genuinely believe she hasn't read all too many books before, which is why when they see my typing they are confused about the full sentences, and then are under the impression due to their poor education that they are in fact chapters in a book. Despite the claims in chat that their towns hold sufficient entertainment, activity, and enjoyment - the only joy they seem to receive is when they have to rely on people from other towns to form enough of a force to come to Regius to attack builders or new players walking round without gear so they can 2v1 them, and then start crying in chat after we tactically out-do them, and out-do them with a more active force about how many people we are bringing. It's kind of like bringing a few friends fully geared up to attack a large village, those people aren't going to be expecting an attack, and are likely going to be more people as it's their home while they are constructing buildings, farming, digging, etc. - yet it still eludes the raiders why they are outnumbered, and like a sore boo-boo on their knees they go crying to mom (global chat in this case) to which even Kainzo called them out for it yesterday how pathetic it was to attack a place and cry about numbers, it's common sense xD
Its okay Shanka, I get that you need attention everyday which is why I posted this for you <3 But I am confused as to how you think I am a girl. You've heard me in TS and acknowledged that I was there. So I am confused as to whether you're messing around or if you have a serious mental disorder? But I was also unaware that you believed this. We do not need to rely on other towns to fight you, that's quite funny really. Shanka you seem to missing the point that we raid you because its fun. Your town enjoys our raids. just ask them in their /ch shout I mean after all they were calling us cowards, and you get free gear when we die, sometimes :) . Honestly Shanka I can say that you're logic is TERRIBLY flawed. Stop bitching and crying and this thread would've never been posted :) I hope you have a wonderful day, mine is going GREAT so far after reading this xD.

Last edited:

Shanka

Coal
You are the one who is salty in chat when I'm not even typing in it :confused: #Salty #Obsessed #TooCoolForSchool

You are the one who is salty in chat when I'm not even typing in it :confused: #Salty #Obsessed #TooCoolForSchool
Ah, come on, it's all in good fun. Ever play a game of chess by yourself? It's boring AF. Now you have someone to play against. Just have fun with it, man. He raids you? Raid him back.

And when did "Salty" become a thing? I saw one 2salty4me video (featuring the salt-incarnate, my friend from school playing CSGO), and now it's everywhere.