• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

4th PvP Tournament [06-16-12 - 5PM CST]

A

alexhoff1

well if anyone has a team offer that has a real chance of winning, let me know :p

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Anyone want a team, I am master Dragoon and currently thief if anyone needs either of those classes contact me.

A

alexhoff1

LB members are disbanded plob. (can't come back since several quit after dissappointments, and a few got banned) The few who remain don't make a full team.

qNickp

TNT
Notice: Random Team from Afar AKA Templar Sponsor Team Redux (RTfAAKATSTR) favors last minute requests to join - as this is proven to be the key to coming 2nd in any tourney.

@anyone

Thought it was the plague glitch.

Joka10

Soulsand
The Treepers really take loss hard... I almost prefer them winning to the incessant whining they've done since their second team lost to the Templars. Excuses, excuses...

Edit: If you look at the amount of poopboxes, it's pretty solid proof that the Treepers only attack in 4v1's even on the forums :)

qNickp

TNT
The Treepers really take loss hard... I almost prefer them winning to the incessant whining they've done since their second team lost to the Templars. Excuses, excuses...
Lol. 1st place. All I really got to say to this. besides aren't you against pvp? you didn't want those changes and what not.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Joka10 that's awful big talk for some random guy with 47 kills and 472 deaths on the server. Please come back when you have some grasp of the concept of pvp. Were all ears.

-Stfu.