• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug 4.8 Bloodbond not working?

Vidal

TNT
I just mastered bloodmage, so i don't know if it was like this before 4.8.

The skill isn't working, Bloodbond drains mana, activates/deactivates, but it doesn't heal party members at all.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
It was working when I got off yesterday. The skill only heals when you use drainsoul, soulleech, or boilblood, and it is a very, very small rejuvenate when the DOTS are used (FYI). I'll test it again when I get on.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It was working when I got off yesterday. The skill only heals when you use drainsoul, soulleech, or boilblood, and it is a very, very small rejuvenate when the DOTS are used (FYI). I'll test it again when I get on.
The skill should work on all damage except melee. Is this not the case?

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
The skill should work on all damage except melee. Is this not the case?
No, no, that is the case. The three skills I stated are the only magic damage dealing skills a bloodmage has to use. Like you said, melee should not and does not heal party members.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I just tested the skill, and Vidal_B is correct, it is not healing at all. I tried drainsoul, soulleech, and boilblood, my party member stayed at the same health.

EDIT: The skill also doesn't drain mana, if it does, it's less than .001% because my mana keeps reappearing as if it was rejuvenating but I always stay at 100% mana.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I just tested the skill, and Vidal_B is correct, it is not healing at all. I tried drainsoul, soulleech, and boilblood, my party member stayed at the same health.

EDIT: The skill also doesn't drain mana, if it does, it's less than .001% because my mana keeps reappearing as if it was rejuvenating but I always stay at 100% mana.
k, ill need to have someone check into it - think we handled something wrong internally.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
k, ill need to have someone check into it - think we handled something wrong internally.

Will we see a fix to this soon? And when this is fixed will we be seeing a reworked version of it?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bump, any updates?
gabizou when you get a free moment, can you check into Bloodbond ?

It should be draining the mana of the bloodmage (this should be working) and then any magical damage the bloodmage does should be heaing the party members up within a certain range (like 15 blocks) 20% of damage done to their heal.

Or something along the lines - this skill was frankensteined together and may need some logic look.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou when you get a free moment, can you check into Bloodbond ?

It should be draining the mana of the bloodmage (this should be working) and then any magical damage the bloodmage does should be heaing the party members up within a certain range (like 15 blocks) 20% of damage done to their heal.

Or something along the lines - this skill was frankensteined together and may need some logic look.
Will do in a bit.