• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

#4,613 on the Unmute Queue <[-_-]> ~sigh~

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Tottepo (formerly XARXU)
Muted by: We're never told!
Reason for Mute: "Being annoying" (ie: asking staff to pause banter long enough to help me, and thereby "annoying" them..

The usual thing that gets me muted.)

Your story: I joined Herocraft about two weeks ago, and aside from the bedside manner of the Staff (and their abuse of the Bounty feature to "punish" people for interrupting their OOC banter), I've had a great time on the server, and have made many friends, with whom I Skype frequently.

My biggest issue has been with the rudeness, disrespect, and foul attitudes directed at me everytime I *DARE* ask Staff to stop talking about Iron Man versus Captain America long enough to help me understand something about Herocraft. Tired of more of the same, I've begun getting more 'vocal' about my grievances.

Staff yell at me for using the Report/Petition System for legit reports, I get yelled at and Bountied by Staff for asking for info in the /HELP chat, then I usually have enough and give them a piece of my mind. They, in turn, try and smear my reputation, in an effort to try and make anything I say seem less credible.

Note: I really don't expect to be unmuted. Staff have been unsupportive and uncooperative, and seem put-out by players asking for help, or information not provided on the site/wiki, and seem more busy bantering about the latest Video Games and Movies, so.....

Just observing formalities here.

lol... this is the kind of stuff that DOESN'T get a person muted!

5cd3b9da56.jpg

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Tottepo (formerly XARXU)
Muted by: We're never told!
Reason for Mute: "Being annoying" (ie: asking staff to pause banter long enough to help me, and thereby "annoying" them..

The usual thing that gets me muted.)

Your story: I joined Herocraft about two weeks ago, and aside from the bedside manner of the Staff (and their abuse of the Bounty feature to "punish" people for interrupting their OOC banter), I've had a great time on the server, and have made many friends, with whom I Skype frequently.

My biggest issue has been with the rudeness, disrespect, and foul attitudes directed at me everytime I *DARE* ask Staff to stop talking about Iron Man versus Captain America long enough to help me understand something about Herocraft. Tired of more of the same, I've begun getting more 'vocal' about my grievances.

Staff yell at me for using the Report/Petition System for legit reports, I get yelled at and Bountied by Staff for asking for info in the /HELP chat, then I usually have enough and give them a piece of my mind. They, in turn, try and smear my reputation, in an effort to try and make anything I say seem less credible.

Note: I really don't expect to be unmuted. Staff have been unsupportive and uncooperative, and seem put-out by players asking for help, or information not provided on the site/wiki, and seem more busy bantering about the latest Video Games and Movies, so.....

Just observing formalities here.

I can't even bring myself to fully read this appeal without thinking how pompous you come off as. Re-do your appeal when your ready to actually be unmuted, perhaps the issue isn't with the staff.. better yet your poor attitude.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Pretty sure I'm the one that muted you, staff disrespect is against the rules.

We work hard to make this a fair server for everyone and don't need constant degradation, if you feel you have to do this, this is not the server for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.