• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3van3 's application for whitelist

3van3

Dirt
In-game name: 3van3
location and age: Frankton, IN. 16 years old

No previous bans, don't know how to hack or wish to. Hardly ever use mods, and then I only used TMI.

I know no one on here as of yet. I and a few others are planning on moving from xtreamcraft, as it is going down :/

I'm am pretty good at redstone. if there is something you need to do with wiring, i should be able to help. I recently made a timer for a door, that only stayed open for 25 seconds before the pistons shut it again. also I had a 10 combination lock on a door ina pyramid I made on xtreamcrafting.
I'm nice and constantly help other's out. I'm on usually about 2-3 hours a day at least, so i will be on quite a bit.

I heard from a friend from my old server. it is likely to be shut down very soon, so some of us will be moving together, since we have become fairly close :)

I will vote right after I get to see it ;)

my FAVORITE video game series of all time is the elder scrolls. I have played III and IV, and can't wait for skyrim on 11/11/11! I have played halo, all the gears of war so far, i played WoW for about 6 months before it got too expensive.
I play guitar and hang out with friends in town when I am not on here. Like most teenagers, i go to school, which takes up quite a bit of my day, haha. I'm laid back and easy to get along with. I will do whatever i can to help you out, whether its with a project or personal advice. It honestly takes a LOT to piss me off, but nothing irks me like a griefer -__- I never understood why people do that. I've had problems with griefers on other servers. I'm hoping herocraft won't have that problem :)