• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3v3 PVP Tournament

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I can provide admin support for setting up the Central Arena. I need a good amount of head's-up for time, so the sooner you pick a date/time, the better :) In general, late at night weekdays EST or weekend afternoons EST are best for me.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I can provide admin support for setting up the Central Arena. I need a good amount of head's-up for time, so the sooner you pick a date/time, the better :) In general, late at night weekdays EST or weekend afternoons EST are best for me.
Why don't we just make it on the event server? Several mods and I would be happy to help, and you or perhaps @Xanipher could try to organize it more.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Why don't we just make it on the event server? Several mods and I would be happy to help, and you or perhaps @Xanipher could try to organize it more.
Depends when it is, I'll be in Canada from 23-28 and Costa Rica from nov 5 - 15. I have glassblowing until 1pm Sat Nov 1st. You guys can use the event server no problem. The arena is fairly easy to manage by design. Just have a person that can fly operate the switch near the graveyard sphere. If I'm home when the tourney happens, then I'll gladly take care of it.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Depends when it is, I'll be in Canada from 23-28 and Costa Rica from nov 5 - 15. I have glassblowing until 1pm Sat Nov 1st. You guys can use the event server no problem. The arena is fairly easy to manage by design. Just have a person that can fly operate the switch near the graveyard sphere. If I'm home when the tourney happens, then I'll gladly take care of it.
Gimmie da powers! Truzle can do this :D

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Updated post to include time/day have not done date yet, if there is any issue with timezones (I tried to pick the best one for all our users) let me know.

Also teams, start signing up, a lot of people have expressed interest, so start formally writing down teams!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Updated post to include time/day have not done date yet, if there is any issue with timezones (I tried to pick the best one for all our users) let me know.

Also teams, start signing up, a lot of people have expressed interest, so start formally writing down teams!
what time would be like EST? im really bad with time changes

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
We have 1 team singed up, Is Gangsta Really Destroy?
Cmon guys, get together and sign up!
Well you made the date so soon, idk how many people will signup.

I'll try but i think i wont be able to make it, im very busy still irl and saturday ill probably be moving still.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
hcbw2UE.png

The arena will be hosted on a Saturday at 3.30pm CDT - date to follow when teams sign up!
  • 7.30 am Sunday for Melbourne
  • 4.30 pm Saturday for New York
  • 1.30 pm Saturday for LA
  • 9.30 pm Saturday for London
  • 30k Soul Prize Pool | Rare Weapon Rewards | Codex Giveaways
  • Hosted at central arena, (or hopefully with admin assistance the arena)
  • Please post team names and team members below. Free to sign up - no buy in!
  • Date will be announced when minimum 10 teams have singed up.
Rules on Gear
  1. I will be providing gear to everyone, just show up and want to pvp!
  2. 1 Instant Health 2 and 1 Speed 2 1:30 Potion per player, per fight.
  3. All armor/weapons are either unenchanted, or 'gladiator' this will mean you will want to include leather in your builds to use the gladiator enchanted armor.
  4. You will be given 24 of any reagent required per player, per fight.
  5. You will be given 5 Emeralds and 5 Diamonds, per player, per fight.
Gladiator's Battle Axe - Sharpness V Fire Aspect I Unbreaking II
Gladiator's Long Sword - Sharpness V Fire Aspect I Unbreaking II
Gladiator's Scythe - Sharpness II Unbreaking II Kockback I Fire Aspect I
Gladiator's Spear - Sharpness V Unbreaking III
Gladiator's Twin Daggers - Sharpness IV Unbreaking III
Gladiator's Firerod - Sharpness IV Unbreaking I Fire Aspect I
Gladiator's Firewhip - Sharpness IV Unbreaking V Fire Aspect II
Gladiator's Longbow - Power III Punch I Unbreaking II Infinity I
Widow Maker - Smite II Knockback II Fire Aspect I Thorns III

Gladiator's Tunic- Protection I Knockback Resistance 10%
Gladiator's Helm - Protection I Knockback Resistance 10%
Gladiator's Leggings - Protection I Knockback Resistance 10%

Gladiator's Boots - Protection I Knockback Resistance 10%
Rules on Combat
  1. No revives, gtps or beguiler teleports. If you have died you are out of the fight.
  2. You must stay in the arena the whole time, or you are considered dead.
  1. If someone on your team doesn't show, you are allowed to bring another. You can have as many subs as you want, but only 3 people can fight per match.
  2. All rewards will be given to team leader, and is up to him to split it among the people who participate in their team. (I can come in to fix disputes, but don't make me.)
  3. Don't bitch, all decisions will be made and assessed by me, and anyone else who is on the organizing team.
  4. Buff are not allowed, I will not be providing 5 gold and do not bring your own.
Rules for Spectators
  1. Do not fucking interrupt fights, the entire community will hate you. This is a dick move, so don't do it.
  2. Do not use ANY Heroes skills during the event in order to minimize lag
  3. Cheering and booing is allowed, although harassment of teams is not
  4. Do not provide buffs for anyone who is competing, I want shorter more intense fights.

WTB bouncer team, keeping fights fair and free from interruption.
You can still be competing whilst on the bouncer team.

This entire post is subject to change at any time under my assessment.
More details to be announced as people sign up.
Please Share this around; http://tiny.cc/HCPVP3V3

@w0nd3rb0y @FrankyDemon1996 @TrueCorruptor @BurKeYzZ @Darkwerty @greenliketea @RShooter2000 @Salary22 @Tigobitties123 @what777 @xMJay @Cardboardking @Dreamcycler @JupiterRome @nonamemajdeath @ParadoxNightmare @Rida_ @munchlaxhero @Trazil @Im_a_Pickle @deadlyspartan28 @Xerot @SoHighFive @Naxet91 @ChazzaMaGazza @dylandadon123 @Jreems @downfall325 @DrunkenKorean654 @Iseradore @KellanGarber @dingytoothpaste @Jrr5556 @fearlesswolf34 @Dwarfers @malikdanab @natenate682 @Aerokii @Malarb @Sarelth @MCderpy12 @Dhuumreaper @kotagrizzly @TheEpicShad0w @HerpDerp24 @sneakyhalo117 @sneakyhalos @CoolBeans279 @qsa123456789 @Enderless117 @MrFly007 @UltimateOptics @UltNachopony @Leeness @Mustardmanmcgee [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] @has400 @TicklesTheMighty @devotedworker @meep_the_GOD @Mischevity @Irishman81 @Kenneth_Chow @21gunz @Da_Burg @uin153 @Glacial_Reign @Dakinara @xRedDeadx @PewPewPewLasers @whiteninja1970

fMRdndX.png

Team 1; Is Gangsta Really Destroy?
  • FrankyDemon1996 (Team Leader)
  • W0nd3rBoyCK
  • Darkwerty
Team 2; Someone Grief My Taters Farm!

• mailkdanab (Team Leader)
    • natenate682
    • MalaWolf

Cool