• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3 questions

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Question #1
Is there a list of Dreadknight abilities? I imagine the wiki is not current with all the patches.

Question #2
I heard a maxed out Smith can sell armor. Is this correct?

Question #3
I also heard that there are several new items you can make with the most recent patch. Where can i see this list?

thank you

c12095

Holy Shit!
Question #1
Is there a list of Dreadknight abilities? I imagine the wiki is not current with all the patches.
Use the wiki, here's a link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Question #2
Yes, smiths can make chest shops containting diamond and iron grade weapons/armor.
Question #3
I also heard that there are several new items you can make with the most recent patch. Where can i see this list?
This video shows (I hope) all the changes of 1.2.3
thank you

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Question #1

Question #2

Question #3

thank you
1#
The wiki is pretty much up to date on skills. If you want a real accurate list, do /skills dreadknight in game.

2#
Yes, i believe so.

3#
Minecraftwiki.net