• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

21gunz Global Mute Appeal

21gunz

Coal
IGN: 21gunz
Muted by: @TheYeti
Time of mute: Around 1:00 AM EST
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute: I have no clue, was it calling FrankyDemon a French Canadian?
Your story: I was sitting at the conquest point capturing it with townmates, then a town member was banned, then me and a few others were muted. My other townmates know why they were muted, but I have no clue why. I never contributed to that drug convo.

EDIT: Was just told by my mayor that it was due to calling franky the french canadian. This was after I made a PE after he called me gay, called me out for sucking dick. I offered screenies to Xanipher and she just said to /ignore them.

EDIT AGAIN: I want to deeply apologize to Franky and @TheYeti and anyone else that was troubled by calling him a "French Canadian." He never said to me to stop it so I figured he was ok with it, he even went along with it a few times. The only reason I started to call him a French Canadian more than usual was that he questioned my sexuality after I asked him not to use terms associated with "Gays."

Last edited: