• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

200$+ havent Played since 2012 - Whats new?! how do i even login now!?

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys! I don't know how many of you are still around that would remember me. back in the good ole days. where 20 members online was great. Iv become a lot less busy for this whole winter and I was going to use that time to be more productive and run my company butttttttttttt. I miss herocraft. Anyone that remembers me hit me up!. Im pretty sure Im starting fresh but it would make the game a lot more fun with some cool people!

But really, I don't know even how to log in anymore. I cant find server id, or if I need to be whitelisted or what..
OH btw im a 200$ donor too so if that makes a diff. ;)

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey! its been forever but works slowed down for the winter and Herocraft sounds like a blast! How the hell do I get back on the server? Im sorry if this post is in the wrong section. Whats the address to log into the server on the app?

Thanks guys!
Xtaz

- And I put the donor part also to ask, Do I still have my donor perks even if I donated 3 years ago??

--- 100% SOLVED TY

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey guys! I don't know how many of you are still around that would remember me. back in the good ole days. where 20 members online was great. Iv become a lot less busy for this whole winter and I was going to use that time to be more productive and run my company butttttttttttt. I miss herocraft. Anyone that remembers me hit me up!. Im pretty sure Im starting fresh but it would make the game a lot more fun with some cool people!

But really, I don't know even how to log in anymore. I cant find server id, or if I need to be whitelisted or what..
A lot has changed ( Probably ) As you joined around 2012, that was probably around Bastion and so far we have been through 2 Maps from that point, Haven, and now Currently Aegius ( I think... ). Now there is a new class called Shawman, A New type of township plugin that has Turrets and Autominers, Outposts where PVPers can battle to the death, Lootcrates which are storebought items that allow for the chance to earn free store stuff, and a lot lot more!
So Welcome back! :D

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome back! A lot has changed ( Probably ) As you joined around 2012, that was probably around Bastion and so far we have been through 2 Maps from that point, Haven, and now Currently Aegius ( I think... ). Now there is a new class called Shawman, A New type of township plugin that has Turrets and Autominers, Outposts where PVPers can battle to the death, Lootcrates which are storebought items that allow for the chance to earn free store stuff, and a lot more! Welcome back! :D
Thanks man! do you know the server address though? how do I get back in??

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Hey! its been forever but works slowed down for the winter and Herocraft sounds like a blast! How the hell do I get back on the server? Im sorry if this post is in the wrong section. Whats the address to log into the server on the app?

Thanks guys!
Xtaz

- And I put the donor part also to ask, Do I still have my donor perks even if I donated 3 years ago??

--- 100% SOLVED TY
You should, there r still some old farts that play that might know u, @MalaWolf

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

welcome back!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
A lot has changed ( Probably ) As you joined around 2012, that was probably around Bastion and so far we have been through 2 Maps from that point, Haven, and now Currently Aegius ( I think... ). Now there is a new class called Shawman, A New type of township plugin that has Turrets and Autominers, Outposts where PVPers can battle to the death, Lootcrates which are storebought items that allow for the chance to earn free store stuff, and a lot lot more!
So Welcome back! :D
Shaman* and 2012? DragonGuard probs