• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion 2 Class Suggestions

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Assassin - Rogue
Diamond Sword: 80HP
Bow: 100HP
HP: 890
Armour: All Leather, Chain Boots, Chain Leggings

Skills:
Lvl 1- Sneak
Lvl 1- SilencingStrike (Kick)
Lvl 1- AssassinsBlade (Envenom)
Lvl 10- Ambush (Lurk in the shadows until your target appears- basically Fade)
Lvl 20- CriticalEye (For 2 minutes, attacks have a 25% to be criticals)
Lvl 30- Seek (Track)
Lvl 40- SupriseAttack - Passive(Backstab)
Lvl 45- Propel (Propel yourself forwards 6 blocks, upwards 4 blocks)
Lvl 50- VenomousArrow (Toned down PoisonArrow)
Lvl 55- Dash (Can only be activated when Seek has been used, move 100% faster until within 50 blocks of tracked target)
Lvl 60-Flurry (Can only be activated if within 50 blocks of tracked target, attack speed is doubled)
Lvl 65- DefeatingBlow (Can only be used if target is missing more than 75% of their HP, deals 150 Damage to target and 50 to user)

Elementalist - Caster
Diamond Hoe: 35HP
HP: 740
Armour: All Leather, Chain Boots

Skills:
Lvl 1- Scan
Lvl 1- Fireball
Lvl 10- DeepFreeze (Freeze ground around target, rooting them for 3 seconds)
Lvl 20- WaterMissile(Toned down Icebolt)
Lvl 30- Fissure (The Earth underneath target ruptures causing a 3x3x3 hole to form- target is stuck in resulting hole for 3.5 seconds)
Lvl 35- Whirlwind (Dissapear momentarily, then reappear within 10 blocks of original location- toned- down Blink basically)
Lvl 45- Earthquake (A huge tremor causes all within 10 blocks of user to be knocked back and take 85 damage- basically tremor)
Lvl 50- Blizzard (Call in an icy storm that does 120 damage to all within 10 blocks of user)
Lvl 55- Aftershock (Can only be activated after Earthquake- a smaller tremor causes the air to become cloudy and blinds all within 5 blocks of user for 1.5 seconds)
Lvl 60- Firewall (Summon a wall of fire 7 blocks wide in front of target)
Lvl 65- Updraft (User is lifted 18 blocks into the air by a gust of wind, and slowly floats downwards- safefall and slowness 2 are applied)

Attunements would also be a nice idea for an Elementalist class, but I guess that would be a bit too complex.

Delfofthebla Kainzo

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Critique on classes:
Assassin- is just a mash up of Ninja and Ranger
Elementalist- are cool and all, but I think we should stick to specialized classes. (Hence: Geomancer and Pyromancer) The skills for elementalist lack synergy and are redundant to themselves and other classes skills

P.S. Any way I'm pretty sure Kainzo doesn't want any "new" classes atm.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Critique on classes:
Assassin- is just a mash up of Ninja and Ranger

That was intended, as there needs to be another class that has track and does decent bow and sword damage in my opinion. As Track is a skill everyone wants, but most people don't want to rely on a Bow.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Everyone knows this, but, what's wrong with throwing out your ideas? Not hurting anyone, some people just like to be creative and share their ideas.

It was more of a reminder. I have ideas (and have posted them!), but I just feel that atm it's just wasted time.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
That was intended, as there needs to be another class that has track and does decent bow and sword damage in my opinion. As Track is a skill everyone wants, but most people don't want to rely on a Bow.

Track is a skill many people wants, therefore it should be kept to rangers ONLY.
It has been that way since the start or classes (I believe), or as long as I can remember.

It would be like giving smeltgold to all the proffesions, because that's a skill many people wants..