• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

2.07 - PARTIES!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Heroes:
Added /hero save to write your exp to file whenever you choose
Parties: now functional use /party invite NAME or /party accept
Cmds: /party invite name | /party leave | /party accept NAME

Smith:
Level 15 - Rod Repair
Level 35 - Lighter Repair
Level 45 - Auto Repair
Level 50 - has REPAIR ALL

Wizard: Fixed manashield
Enchanter: added manashield (lvl30)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
no pvp off? :(

I'd love it if they could, until the township app is up, it'd be an easy way to make sure we don't accidently kill each other whilst minning, fending off attackers, or any other situations that have us clickling a lot with our friends walking around us.

R3xz

Glowstone
Yea me too, although i have never killed anyone accidentally while trying to fend off a raider, i've gotten killed before because of that. >.<

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kainzo just curious if the /hero save is a complete character save with inventory or only the Heroes XP data?

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Heroes:
Enchanter: added manashield (lvl30)

This sounds like a damage shield, which protects the Enchanter against harmful attack. The spell Reflect already gives Enchanters a better shield, which also returns damage received to the attacker. Can you instead think about implementing a spell such as Lightwalk? Some utility spells such as this (non-PvP/combat) would be a nice thing to have. I recommended this on RLR's thread. Thanks!

iiAtlas

Wood
Anyone mind explain the smiths repair abilities to me? I checked the wiki but I am a bit confused...

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Smith level 10 can repair tools with /rep in chat channel and item in hand using gravel

level 20 smith can repair weapons with flint with /rep and item in hand
(right now you cannot equip a diamond sword so you cant fix it till /rep all level 50)

Im level like 26? so I assume it continues like that not sure if its leather for armor... but thats my guess..

hope that helps a little

iiAtlas

Wood
Perfect! Helped a lot, thanks Airbus :)

So when I type /rep it will consume 1 gravel, correct?