• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1243325s ban appeal

Wood
IGN:1243325
Banned by?:N/A
Time of ban:sometime in the last 24 hours
Reason for ban:mass grief
Your story:Ok so I got white listed about 3 days again and having benn playing quite a bit.I am a level 7 crafter and level 5 rouge.I was realy enjoying myself and had joined a small town of 5 people.I got home from school and I was banned for mas grief.I don't remember ever griefing let alone mass griefing.I did used peoples mines but someone asked about that and was told it was ok so I did mine in other peoples mines.I also used peoples furnaces and crafting tables and stayed in there houses for the night.I would have liked it if the person who banned me did it when I was online but if they see this can they state why they banned me.Anyway thanks for listening.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:first I can't reply here for some reason
second ah yess I remember that I am so sorry I meant to replace it but I never did and that is completely unacceptible.I didnt actualy do it to cause trouble though it was for the xp and it was actualy snow which give 0.5xp per block and breaks very fast.I am very sorry for doing this and I will write him an appology and give him materials that I griefed.Please can have another chance. It is so hard for a noob to get started on the server.I just realy needed to get recall at lvl 10 crafter.I would deffinetely not mind getting set back to lvl 1 and having my money taken away I just realy want to play again.

edit2:wait is this perma:(

EDIT 3!:Ok It has been a week since my ban and I would like to know when I will be unbanned?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Removing virtually all wool & lightstone from @applelove 's shop.

Ban reason is posted when you try to connect ;) so no need to inform you when you are online