• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

100 Killstreak Bug

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I got an 100 kill streak a few days ago, and never got the [Slayer] title. When I pe'ed it was told to post here because admins do not grant titles in-game.

Heres a screenshot
20120113202308.png

And here is a screenshot showing my current ./title list
20120116183323.png

@Kainzo

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't understand why Admins cannot give @iHazBryn the in-game title when they can give it to heylookitskyle?

For Kyle it was not bugged and he got it as soon as he hit the 100 kills. For me it was glitched. Although I do remember Greek getting given his [Assassin] title back.

Let the Staff work.

GraRona

Portal
To my understanding, titles were implemented in the beginning of the map. Whoever got whatever killstreak title then, they kept it. Then titles were removed due to players abusing /kill. A little bit later, they were implemented. I think you got your 100 killstreak during the time when killstreak titles were removed.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
To my understanding, titles were implemented in the beginning of the map. Whoever got whatever killstreak title then, they kept it. Then titles were removed due to players abusing /kill. A little bit later, they were implemented. I think you got your 100 killstreak during the time when killstreak titles were removed.

Oh, that would make a whole lot of sense.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kainzo
Based on the screenshot, I think it's legit - which also means this will be a tough bug to track down.
I have heard of other bugs such as this. P2thplx or something went on an 87 killstreak, and got no [Assassin] title.

I don't know what causes this, but for now could I get my title? :p

EDIT: Thought it was worth mentioning that I got my 50 streak title [Assassin] without a hitch.

Spicycheez

Portal
This happened to me once in the test server when I got a 50 kill streak, it didn't give me the assassin title.