• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

#1 on Minestatus = Double EXP Day!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO rank 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It automaticly changed my sig when i checked to see if we were number 1 still :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well - I found out that after we got #1 - we had an illegal voter ruin it for us, I requested that minestatus roll us back the votes that were bad, - so we're sitting at #3 now - but #1 was obtained legit.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Well - I found out that after we got #1 - we had an illegal voter ruin it for us, I requested that minestatus roll us back the votes that were bad, - so we're sitting at #3 now - but #1 was obtained legit.

We can't let that keep us down! Vote!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just taken now. Battlecraft aparently was reset as they were proxying (unlisted on minestatus)
ScreenShot2011-08-05at105234PM.png

ScreenShot2011-08-05at105139PM.png

lol, my little bro plays on imdeity.....on my account xD

come to think of it, i think he tried battlecraft and super-earth too....lol

personally, i think i tried 3 other servers including darktide before i found herocraft excels all servers ive seen.

Super-earth did extra money things for being in the top three. we should too. Here is my idea.
1= exp.X2
2= 15c for voting
3=10c for voting

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Personally I don't like to earn money when voting. We should vote for the pride of the server and our own pride. There are other servers out there, granted some may be more populated and some may be more centered to trying to be the very best by numbers. Honestly, if everything was done by numbers, the US economy wouldn't be in a shit hole as it is :p.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Yesterday lucky told everyone to vote and I think that literally the whole server voted. That chat was getting spammed with votes. That needs to happen everyday. Come on guys, it takes you 30 seconds.

G4M3R_117

TNT
I vote every time I can also, did we ever hit the 1k mark? or were we too slow for lucky's deadline? :3

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
We hit it sometime today....did he have a deadline? He promised us prizes!!