• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.8 Herocraft application

I would not be applying if it weren't for two of my friends who play this server.
It sounds and looks so good, I will vote for it soon after this is posted.
  1. In-game name: Turwaithonelf
  2. Location & Age: Kansas, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, other than that random ban for no reason on a random server. I think it was a joke ban.
  4. Referral(s): Jonjur and Vongard
  5. Reason you should be accepted: This server looks so fun to play, my friends play it, and it is nice big community that I would love to join in.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Steam chat from Jonjur and Vongard
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will soon.
  8. Additional Info: I have friends on here and I would love to join them in raiding and pillaging by their side. I would also like to be a cleric for this, that is if they are able to tank, I don't know for sure though.

A random server that was in 1.6 i think. It was one of those random servers that had no whitelist with only this
IP:(IP here)
have fun.
literally that is it. so I got on the server, I was only at spawn looking at the tiny spawn box. someone in diamond armor came in the box, I said hi. Randomly get banned. eventually I was unbanned.

A random server that was in 1.6 i think. It was one of those random servers that had no whitelist with only this
IP:(IP here)
have fun.
literally that is it. so I got on the server, I was only at spawn looking at the tiny spawn box. someone in diamond armor came in the box, I said hi. Randomly get banned. eventually I was unbanned.
woops, I don't know how to edit my post but that frowny face is not supposed to be there.