• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zyfuz's Whitelist Application

Zyfuz

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Zyfuz

Location and Age: Minnesota, 19

Previous Bans: None, I'm a good guy! :cool:

Referrals: I Googled "Best Minecraft Sever" and you guys appeared as number 1.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Refer to "Refferals."

Have you voted for Herocraft?: No, but I will as soon as I figure out how!

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes, I believe I do.

Reasons I should be accepted: I love seeing how people set up their servers and use their creativity to stimulate my creativity. I have been looking for a server that requires a fair amount of effort to enter because griefers hate effort. That's why they get jealous and destroy the fruits of our efforts!

There's the reason I want to join the server. However, I have yet to explain why you should accept my requests. So I'll tell you! I'm a funny dude that lightens up chat (appropriately). I'm extremely creative and I will litter your map with absurd structures that make people say... "sweet... ima go kill crap." I love building, and I love building structures that benefit others.

Building bases that only you get to appreciate are pointless.

Additional Info: I like turtles.

Zyfuz

Dirt
Lol rats! Are there certain times that it goes down? Or are you guys fixing something?