• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ZXDarkblade Whitelist Application

In-game name: ZXDarkblade

Location & Age: USA, 13

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No Previous Bans

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I like to try new things and experiment with redstone. I would possibly make some minigames for people to play on the server.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Someone on a blog was talking about this server. I forget who.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have

Additional Info: I like to play Halo (I pre-ordered Halo 4). I am learning how to program. I like (MMO)RPGs, such as Runescape (previously) and Pokemon.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: ZXDarkblade

Location & Age: USA, 13

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No Previous Bans

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I like to try new things and experiment with redstone. I would possibly make some minigames for people to play on the server.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Someone on a blog was talking about this server. I forget who.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have

Additional Info: I like to play Halo (I pre-ordered Halo 4). I am learning how to program. I like (MMO)RPGs, such as Runescape (previously) and Pokemon.
Your application is incomplete. Refer to the whitelist guide and include all the required information for your application. Reply to this once you have updated your application.