• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zweisteine's whitelist application

zweisteine

Gold
Hello, I am Zweisteine, and I would like to join Herocraft, so...
Here's my application:

1. Minecraft In-game name: zweisteine
  2. Location & Age: United States of America, age 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good server and discovered another server with the hero mod. When I learned that server was not open to the public yet, I looked for others with the mod, and found this one, listed as the server the mod was made for (on the bukkit dev site).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course I agree to your very sensible rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules, and agreed with them. I am generally polite when interacting with anyone on the internet (exception: my sibling, and people who make me really mad). I am a relatively skilled builder, when I put my mind to building. I am also experienced in online role-playing games, as well as real life RPGs.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCZ10
  10. Additional Info: Other online games I play (or have played) include Roblox and Pocket Legends (as well as Star Legends). When I'm not playing minecraft, I'm usually reading, doing homework, or playing some other online game (or a real life game). I am, at least when playing online games, a relaxed person. I do not anger particularly easily, and I try to help others when I'm not busy.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello, I am Zweisteine, and I would like to join Herocraft, so...
Here's my application:

1. Minecraft In-game name: zweisteine
  2. Location & Age: United States of America, age 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a good server and discovered another server with the hero mod. When I learned that server was not open to the public yet, I looked for others with the mod, and found this one, listed as the server the mod was made for (on the bukkit dev site).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course I agree to your very sensible rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules, and agreed with them. I am generally polite when interacting with anyone on the internet (exception: my sibling, and people who make me really mad). I am a relatively skilled builder, when I put my mind to building. I am also experienced in online role-playing games, as well as real life RPGs.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCZ10
  10. Additional Info: Other online games I play (or have played) include Roblox and Pocket Legends (as well as Star Legends). When I'm not playing minecraft, I'm usually reading, doing homework, or playing some other online game (or a real life game). I am, at least when playing online games, a relaxed person. I do not anger particularly easily, and I try to help others when I'm not busy.

App looks good Accepted check your pms!!