• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zwank21's app

Z

Zwank21

Minecraft In-game name:Zwank21
Location & Age:13, Florida
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking around for a fun pvp/towns server, and this popped up. I hope to be able to have a lot of fun on HeroCraft.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No, not yet.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No, I don't have a youtube account.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCZ7
Reason you should be accepted:I think I can bring a lot to the server, pvp wise and also by building.
Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Oh wait, I was banned from ecocity craft for x-ray, but I took x-ray off my computer a long time ago. Sorry

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name:Zwank21
Location & Age:13, Florida
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking around for a fun pvp/towns server, and this popped up. I hope to be able to have a lot of fun on HeroCraft.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No, not yet.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No, I don't have a youtube account.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCZ7
Reason you should be accepted:I think I can bring a lot to the server, pvp wise and also by building.
Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Oh wait, I was banned from ecocity craft for x-ray, but I took x-ray off my computer a long time ago. Sorry

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370233573,1370233362][/DOUBLEPOST]If we catch you with x-ray you will be banned.

Accepted