• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zukakubb's application

zukakubb

Dirt
1. Minecraft in-game name: zukakubb
2. Location and age: Denmark, 16
3. previous bans from other servers: none
4. Referrals: none
5. I'm a good pvp'er, I'm friendly and i like to help other players, if someone asks something in the chat, and i know the answer, im allways ready to reply. i'm positive that atleast one of my friends who plays minecraft would love to join this server aswell, we often play over lan, and he's a great builder, he loves to build pvp maps, and sometimes me and my friends test them, maybe you could use some of them for a event or something.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft? No i haven't atleast not yet ;)
7. Do you agree to Herocrafts EULA and ToS: Yes
8. Additional info: I'm a fair player, i'm often playing on the project Ares servers with my friend, and everytime i play on the server and i have spare supplies, i share them with my team mates, i never cheat, or use mods/hacks than can give me an advantage, i'm also playing World of Warcraft, so i'm good at english, and a good teamplayer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
5. I'm a good pvp'er, I'm friendly and i like to help other players, if someone asks something in the chat, and i know the answer, im allways ready to reply. i'm positive that atleast one of my friends who plays minecraft would love to join this server aswell, we often play over lan, and he's a great builder, he loves to build pvp maps, and sometimes me and my friends test them, maybe you could use some of them for a event or something.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft? No i haven't atleast not yet ;)
7. Do you agree to Herocrafts EULA and ToS: Yes
8. Additional info: I'm a fair player, i'm often playing on the project Ares servers with my friend, and everytime i play on the server and i have spare supplies, i share them with my team mates, i never cheat, or use mods/hacks than can give me an advantage, i'm also playing World of Warcraft, so i'm good at english, and a good teamplayer.

Reviewing

zukakubb

Dirt
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i found a video on youtube, and it looked very interresting, so i decided to check it out.
6.I'm a good pvp'er, I'm friendly and i like to help other players, if someone asks something in the chat, and i know the answer, im allways ready to reply. i'm positive that atleast one of my friends who plays minecraft would love to join this server aswell, we often play over lan, and he's a great builder, he loves to build pvp maps, and sometimes me and my friends test them, maybe you could use some of them for a event or something.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft? No i haven't atleast not yet ;)
8. Do you agree to Herocrafts EULA and ToS: Yes
9. Special key(DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCZ8}
10. Additional info: I'm a fair player, i'm often playing on the project Ares servers with my friend, and everytime i play on the server and i have spare supplies, i share them with my team mates, i never cheat, or use mods/hacks than can give me an advantage, i'm also playing World of Warcraft, so i'm good at english, and a good teamplayer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i found a video on youtube, and it looked very interresting, so i decided to check it out.
6.I'm a good pvp'er, I'm friendly and i like to help other players, if someone asks something in the chat, and i know the answer, im allways ready to reply. i'm positive that atleast one of my friends who plays minecraft would love to join this server aswell, we often play over lan, and he's a great builder, he loves to build pvp maps, and sometimes me and my friends test them, maybe you could use some of them for a event or something.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft? No i haven't atleast not yet ;)
8. Do you agree to Herocrafts EULA and ToS: Yes
9. Special key(DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCZ8}
10. Additional info: I'm a fair player, i'm often playing on the project Ares servers with my friend, and everytime i play on the server and i have spare supplies, i share them with my team mates, i never cheat, or use mods/hacks than can give me an advantage, i'm also playing World of Warcraft, so i'm good at english, and a good teamplayer.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356801353,1356801092][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor question why does your profile state you are 17?

zukakubb

Dirt
i guess i missclicked when i made the account, i was really born in 1996[DOUBLEPOST=1356801616,1356801575][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you very much